Rⓐⓘⓝ 05

"Momcy?! Momcy?! Are you here?!" Taeyeon shouted while walking downstairs. Taeyeon saw Momcy Chin in their favorite place, staring at the beautiful sea.

Taeyeon smiled and run to Momcy Chin. Momcy Chin saw that Taeyeon is running towards her. She smiled and wait for Taeyeon to reach at her.

'Wait! I know this place! This is where Momcy live?... Am i right?'

Baekhyun hide behind the parking car and wait for Taeyeon.

"What makes you come here this kind of time?" Momcy Chin asked and Taeyeon shyly smiled.

"Momcy, im sorry but... I am on a chase right now but i think they didn't follow me..." Taeyeon reasoned and Momcy Chin nodded.

"Glad that you still have your purse..." Momcy Chin said so relief and Taeyeon looked like an awkward person right now and Momcy Chin notices it.

"I think the ghost just passed by... Do you want to tell something Taengoo?" Momcy Chin asked and Taeyeon bit her lip.

"Momcy... The..." Momcy Chin waited patiently to Taeyeon to say it.

Taeyeon fake cry and hugged Momcy's right arm. "Momcy!!! I broke it!!!" Taeyeon finally say it. Momcy was not surprised but she just chuckled. Making Taeyeon confused.

"You are not angry Momcy?" Taeyeon asked and Momcy pat her head.

"Don't worry im not angry... Its expected already..." Momcy Chin said and Taeyeon chuckled at her.

"But... Momcy im not the one who broke it!" Taeyeon explained, Momcy Chin raised her right eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Momcy Chin asked. Taeyeon looked at the sea.

"Momcy... The one who broke it... Is the guy who chase me earlier..." Taeyeon explained and Momcy Chin act that she is surprised. But Taeyeon didn't notice that Momcy Chin is acting.

"Okay, Taengoo... Can i walk now? Because its quarter to 4 already..." Momcy Chin said and Taeyeon hugged Momcy Chin and let go.

Taeyeon just looking at Momcy Chin walking away and she sighed. She looked at the sand where she wrote the 'TY♡??'. But in surprised it is still the same.

"Huh?... But?... Its a sand right?..." Taeyeon asked herself until someone cough making her attention get attracted. It revealed... Baekhyun.

"Can i get my phone back please?" Baekhyun asked politely. Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and hold her purse.

"No!.. Until you fix it!" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun chuckled.

"Fix what?" Baekhyun asked. Taeyeon get something in her purse and it revealed the broken necklace.

"Wait! That necklace is so familiar!... Wait!"

'This ahjussi is really thinking hard right now, and he look so funny!'

"Yah! Why are you laughing?" Baekhyun aske and Taeyeon come back to her ownself and still worried at the necklace.

"Sorry, i cannot remember, maybe if we fix it. I can remember... Totally..." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean by 'we' fix it?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun looked at her.

"Ahjussi... You're the one who broke this precious necklace! And even not me!" Taeyeon scoffed and she was about to say something again but Baekhyun grabbed her hand and they walk, Baekhyun is grabbing Taeyeon right now.

*A Start of the Beginning * (A/n: if your confused, someone say this! Yes you are going to be a detective!)

Hello guys! Authornim here! I love you guys so much and thanks for the support as always!

Read my other book titled Where Are You? book 1 and lots of thank you.