Rⓐⓘⓝ 11

Taeyeon decided to go for a walk first before going home. As she was walking she remember the person earlier.

"Who is that though?... Doesn't seems Momcy's one of the family... Because! I know... There is non-alcoholic person in her family... So that-" Taeyeon get stopped when someone just got bumped into her.

Taeyeon fix her hair and stands up. "YAH!! WATCH WH-" Taeyeon's mouth stops when she starting to recognize the person she got bumped with.

"Ahjussi?" Taeyeon asked as she squinted her eyes and she just waiting for his answer.

"Yes?"

"Nothing..." Taeyeon scoff and let out a i-dont-care look.

When she was about to walk, he stopped her. Taeyeon looked at him weirdly and tried to let go from his grip.

"Can i ask you somehow, that let ourselves have some coffee?"

"Are you trying to be nice right now ahjussi? The last time we talked, you seems so angry or what and then now-" Taeyeon was cut off when Baekhyun start grabbing her to the nearest coffee shop.

Taeyeon tried her best to go away from Baekhyun's grip until they are now in the coffee shop. Baekhyun let Taeyeon to sit down and Taeyeon look at him then she let out a sighed.

"What do you like?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon still somehow angry at him.

"Iced Americano maybe?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon didn't answer him and look at the window.

"Alright..." Baekhyun said and sighed then go at the counter to order some.

As Baekhyun go, Taeyeon secretly looked at Baekhyun. Then stare at him weirdly.

"What happened to that Ahjussi?" Taeyeon asked and shook her head.

"He become nice suddenly..." Taeyeon said and smiled a little.

"But... How and why?" Taeyeon asked and furrowed her eyebrows. Until someone distract her.

"Why spacing out suddenly?" Baekhyun asked and chuckled and Taeyeon realized what she was doing and looked down due to embarrassment.

Baekhyun sitted down and they are now facing each other. Taeyeon can feel that he is staring at her, when she looked up Baekhyun is smiling and waiting for her to look up.

"Finally get some air?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and look directly in his eyes.

"Why being so kind at me, suddenly..?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun seems get flinched by her question.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked more and Baekhyun shooked his head.

"This thing should have you say thank you, right?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon get flinched back by his question.

"What.. Do you mean?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun sighed. Baekhyun leaned forward and smirk.

"Because... A kind of woman like you should have not been treated the way like i did treated before to others.." Baekhyun whispered and Taeyeon gulped because of the, a little bit closeness of their face.

Baekhyun get back to his position and waited for their order. Taeyeon still cannot get over by the situation earlier and shook her head.

"Ahjussi... I think this would be the last treat you would treat me right?... Or you just getting high.. Maybe?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"What do you mean by the "high" thing?" Baekhyun asked as he finger quoted the word 'high'.

"Since you are an alcoholic person..."

Baekhyun laughed and Taeyeon get confused. She waited for him to stop from laughing and until he was done.

"Look.. Ahjumma... I've just decided that i will now stop from having some kind of business..." Baekhyun explained and Taeyeon's heart beat got increased suddenly.

"So you mean... Its your first day?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"So don't say that word again to me..."

"If you say so..."

Then their order comes in and the worker placed their order and asked them if that's all and Baekhyun nodded.

Taeyeon notice that Baekhyun just ordered her favorite cake. Baekhyun notice her reaction and smiled at her childish reaction.

"Oh! You ordered Chocolate cake!!!!" Taeyeon cheered and make Baekhyun stands up and he is confused.

Taeyeon stand up also and hugged Baekhyun tight. Baekhyun dont know what to do by her sudden act and he decided to hug back.

Taeyeon let go from the hugged and smiled widely at Baekhyun.

"Sorry for that... Thank you ahjussi!" Taeyeon said and starting eating her cake and Baekhyun still get confused by what just happened.

Baekhyun sit back down and looked at her. *Make her happy as long as you can and make her feel comfortable towards you*

Baekhyun remembered and starting to eat too. There was silent moment that is happening right now. Baekhyun chuckled and make Taeyeon get her attention.

"Ah.. Ahjumma... Did you like it?" Baekhyun asked awkwardly and Taeyeon nodded.

"Why did you just laugh?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun smiled.

"Earlier, you are so mad at me and now you are acting happily to me... You're weird ahjumma..."

"Its only for now... Because you ordered one of my favorite and you should not cheer whats happening right now..." Taeyeon warned and Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"And now... You get mad at me again..." Taeyeon just shook her head and continue eating.

After some minutes, Taeyeon decided to speak.

"So... Like what you said... You hope that we will won't meet again and now we should accomplish it..." Taeyeon said as she take a last bite.

Baekhyun let out a deep sigh and there are sadness forming in his eye. He seemed he dont want to make it happen.

"No..." Baekhyun answered making Taeyeon get confused. Taeyeon raised her left eyebrow.

"No... We wont let that happen..." Taeyeon get more confused and Baekhyun go outside leaving her alone.

Taeyeon followed him and hold his right arm. "But why ahjussi?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"And dont call me by that..." Baekhyun said and tried to walk but Taeyeon hold his arm tight.

"As i said.. No is a no... Im going to meet you again and thats a deal..." Baekhyun weirdly said.

"But look... We just met and i found that weird, even though we dont have some good relationships that happened to us. But..." Taeyeon stopped from talking and Baekhyun waited for her.

"I think i like you Baekhyun..."

Vote ☆
Comment ↭