Rⓐⓘⓝ 17

*Alarm clock rings*

Taeyeon turned it off lazily and she slowly open her eyes and stand up huriedly. She look at the clock and it is already 8:15.

"Sh*t..." Taeyeon cursed under her breath and take a bath hurriedly.

Her soap even fell and continue, she brush her teeth first before she come down.

Taeyeon open her door and she remember something and close it immediately.

"Pabo! You don't have even have some clothes on to go outside already!" Taeyeon scold herself and get clothes.

Before she go outside, she look at her clock first and it is already 8:56, she just squinted her eyes and slowly walked downstairs.

She can hear some laughing downstairs and chit-chatting, Taeyeon slowly walked downstairs.

"You are a good boy, and i am sure, Taeyeon will-" Tracy got cut off.

"Ahjussi?! What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked and he stand up.

"Oh... Again nice to meet you eomma and we will now be going..."

"What?" Taeyeon asked dumbfoundly and Tracy chuckled.

Tracy walk into her and hold her both shoulders.

"Taeyeon... He is nice, so better be nice to him... And!"

Tracy shush Taeyeon from protesting.

"And... Goodluck.." Tracy said as she let go and Taeyeon's body is now cringing.

Taeyeon go outside but he let him go outside first. Taeyeon said goodbye to Tracy and Taeyeon close the door.

"Yah! What are you thinking right now?!" Taeyeon asked angrily and smiled back to her mother which peeking in the window creepily.

"Like what i told you last night, we will going to find your necklace..."

Taeyeon almost forget that she lost her necklace and she raise her right eyebrow. They are now walking in the restaurant where was Taeyeon last night.

"I thought you said it is stupid? So why would you help me?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun look at her with almost close eyes.

"Do you even know the phrase...Past is past?.." Baekhyun asked and he shook his head.

"Well.. Ahjussi-"

"Baekhyun..." Baekhyun cease her and Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Ahju-"

"Baekhyun..."

"Ah-"

"Baekhyun..." Baekhyun look at her and smile warmly. Taeyeon rolled her eyes again and she seems to give up. Baekhyun shake his body and look down again.

"Ahjussi, why would you-"

"Baekhyun is present and ahjussi is not... So.. Better be Baekhyun than Ahjussi..." Baekhyun said and sadness are forming in his happy smile.

Taeyeon sigh and finally give up.

"So........................................... Baekhyun...-"

"Hmm?" Baekhyun asked nicely.

"Why are you helping me?"

"Because you called me..." Baekhyun explained.

"And there is something go through your mind to help me? Just like that?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun stop and she stop as well.