Rⓐⓘⓝ 16

While Taeyeon walks, she remember something.

"I want to eat at my favorite place..." Taeyeon cheer and runned.
-
Taeyeon open the door and walk in, she look at the place and it seems it changed a little bit, she is now at the counter and she is ready to take some order.

"Hello, i want to order some-"

"A bulgogi please.." Someone interrupt her and the counter nodded.

"2?"

"1 only..." He ordered and Taeyeon cannot see him in every angle she wants to see him.

The person is finding some table and Taeyeon was the one who make it first.

"Mine..." Taeyeon simply said and sit on the chair.

The person dont look at her so... He cannot see her face. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and the guy walk away.

"What a jerk..." Taeyeon said as she take her seat, while she is looking around, she saw the guy is taking the guest table instead of the main table.

Taeyeon chuckled a little bit and her order came. The man arrange the foods and Taeyeon thanked him after he place it all nicely.

Taeyeon starting picking up some steak and eat it. While she eats, she can feelthat someone is watching her and she just shrugged it off and continue to eat.

"So tasty!" Taeyeon mumbled and munch the steak happily.

Taeyeon drink an ice tea and drink it fully, since she have only one last bite of the steak. Taeyeon wiped her mouth with some napkin and ready to leave.

"Bill out..." Taeyeon said and the man from earlier give her the bill and Taeyeon paid it and leave the restaurant.

Taeyeon looked up and it is now dark, she sighed and walk. As she walks, someone stop her. It is the guy who pissed her off from earlier.

"What Mr. Mysterious Guy?" Taeyeon mocked and chuckled. He didn't say anything and making Taeyeon angry at him.

"What?" Taeyeon asked calmly and he didn't speak again.

"You know what? I take my leave!" Taeyeon said as she ran back home, the person look at her and he chuckled.

"Finally... I met you after 2 years..." He said and chuckled, then go back in the restaurant. "Still her favorite..." He added and looked at the restaurant.

-

Taeyeon hurriedly come inside and starting panicking. Linda comes out from her room quickly because of the loud bang coming from the living room.

"What-" Taeyeon shushed her and she peek a little bit from the window and she sigh.

"Whooop... He didn't follow me..." Taeyeon said so relief and Linda furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nothing and go back where you are and i am going to take my sleep..." Taeyeon said and awkwardly go upstairs. Linda just chuckled and go back to her room.

Taeyeon lay down on the bed lazily and hugged Baymax. "I just let out my brave side earlier baymaxie... But something mysterious coming from that guy... Like... He is someone i know..."

"Even though i didn't see his face..." Taeyeon chuckled and as she streched her arms.

She hold her neck and something is missing. Taeyeon immediately stood up and look at herself in the mirror.

"Omo! Where is my necklace!" Taeyeon said and it is missing, she started to look at her bed and it is nowhere to be found.

Taeyeon is now biting her finger impatiently and she now nervous. She doesn't know what comes to her mind to call him and waited for his answer.

"Yes?"

"I lost it..."

"What do you mean?"

"The necklace..." Taeyeon said it sadly and she can feel that he is surprised.

"Don't worry... We will find it..."

"But how?"

"Tomorrow... I'll be there at 8 am..."

"Wait.. Do you know my house?" Taeyeon asked so confused and she waited for his answer.

"Just remember, 8 am and it will be solve... Bye!"

"Ahjussi!" Taeyeon shouted and he really ended the call.

"But wait.. That was going to be awkward!" Taeyeon remembers and squint her eyes.

She lay down and hugged her pillow. "Tomorrow is another disaster for me..." She said before she take some sleeps.

Vote
Comment