Rⓐⓘⓝ 18: Surprising

Taeyeon shook her head and ran outside, Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows at his parents and followed Taeyeon outside.

Margo got confused by the way Baekhyun look at her.

"What just happened?! Is that is the girl you have been telling me?!" Margo said and Jay don't know what to answer because he just miss her daughter Taeyeon.

Margo shook her head and go to her room.

Taeyeon runned fast as she could, she doesn't know what to do, she look left and right and there is no car passing by. In the opposite of the house of Baekhyun is a sea.

Baekhyun saw Taeyeon outside and runned to her. Taeyeon cross and she is trembling, she climb up the mini wall that is only in knee area.

Baekhyun saw what Taeyeon is doing and cross the road immediately.

Taeyeon smiled weakly and wiped her tears.

She close her eyes, and jump peacefully.

As she open her eyes, she is still not in the water but she can feel someones grip, she look at where is the grip from and that is from Baekhyun.

"Please... Let me go..." Taeyeon begged and Baekhyun slowly pull Taeyeon up.

"I wont..." Baekhyun said as he continue to pull her up. Taeyeon put her weigh in and it makes Baekhyun more harder to pull her up.

"Lose it and i can save you.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon shook her head.

"No need..." Taeyeon said but Baekhyun still atempting to pull her up.

Taeyeon look down and tears are still forming, Baekhyun is now close to pull her up until Taeyeon give her other hand and grabbed Baekhyun down with her.

They both fell down and Taeyeon is underneath and Baekhyun is above her, the water is just flowing normally.

Baekhyun open his eyes and saw Taeyeon is going down, he swim as fast as he can, when he finally reaches her, he hurriedly grab her hand and swim up.

Baekhyun catch some breath, but Taeyeon is not.

Baekhyun slap lightly Taeyeon's cheek and Taeyeon didn't move an inch.

Baekhyun was about to repeat again but Taeyeon choke making the water with saliva thrown at his face.

Taeyeon opened her eyes and she is holding into Baekhyun's neck and smiled weakly at him.

"Mianhae... If that happened..." Taeyeon apologize and Baekhyun smiled.

Taeyeon is getting nervous by their closeness of each others face.

Taeyeon look directly at Baekhyun's eye as well Baekhyun stare back.

"I know... Its so dumb to confess at a ahjussi like you..."

Baekhyun wait and Taeyeon look down and look up.

"But i think... Its worth it..."

"Maybe... I can have a moment with you first before somethings gonna happen..."

Taeyeon look down and wait for 5 seconds before looking up.

As she look up, Baekhyun slowly leaning in and staring at her lips and Taeyeon is just staring at his eyes.

She can see a happy life inside Baekhyun's eyes and admiring his brown pretty eyes.

Until she realize that someone touch her lips with another lip.

And that is from Baekhyun, Taeyeon close her eyes and responded the kiss.

Baekhyun kiss her with love and sincere inside him. Taeyeon's tear fell and open her eyes after Baekhyun release from the kiss.

"It is really worth it... Don't make your confession dumb because... I like you first than you..." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon raise her eyebrow.

"Yes... I like you and i love you"

Baekhyun said that make Taeyeon's heart go crazy and beat fast. But her mind is confuse and asking 'how?'.

"But how?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun swim where there is a land and no water.

Taeyeon shake her body and followed Baekhyun.

"How?" Taeyeon asked as she is following him.

Baekhyun stop and he look at her neck and sigh.

Baekhyun hold her both cheeks and kiss her forehead.

"Because someone tells me that you are that special..."

"But who?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun look in the sky.

"Momcy..." Baekhyun answered and Taeyeon widened her eyes and she notice that they are in the sea where she and Momcy would meet.

"You live nearby here?!" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"Yes... Even though, we didn't like each other at first... After i found out its you, i am now more interested at you.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon is now smiling shyly.

"Why would Momcy didn't tell me?"

"Because she said... If we are really fated at each other we will going to meet and they walk.

"So... You saw this drawing i think?" Taeyeon asked as she wanted to introduce her drawing.. But she get surprise.

'TY♡BH'

"What?!" Taeyeon asked so surprise and Baekhyun chuckled.

"You complete this?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"But.... I remembered something..." Taeyeon remembered the bad news.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon looked down and sigh deeply.

"We're siblings right?"

Vote ☆
Comment ↭