Rⓐⓘⓝ 21

"Sungyeol?!" Taeyeon asked and he nodded.

"Wait!! What?!" Candace asked and Sungyeol look at her.

"What was that?" He asked coldly and Candace shook her head in innocent way.

Taeyeon is now worrying and so nervous. Since she promise Candace that she did not know him.

"Im sorry Candace... I don't know that it would be him..."

Candace eyes are now getting watery and shook her head.

"Im okay..." Candace said and walk out from the scene.

They look at her and Taeyeon sighed so deeply.

"I think you broke someone's heart..." Taeyeon said and Sungyeol chuckled.

"I think, i broke her heart everyday..." Sungyeol chuckled and Taeyeon raised her eyesbrows.

"Yah! Why?" Taeyeon asked and it seems that she is taking side of Candace.

"Because im loyal on Kim Taeyeon..." Sungyeol answered then smiled and looked directly in her eyes.

Taeyeon look away hurriedly and Jina comes out from her office and smiled.

"I didn't know you have already met my son! Taeyeon this is Sungyeol and-"

"She knows already... Come on Taeyeon! Lets go and get some lunch!" Sungyeol cut her mom and Taeyeon shook her head.

"But.. I still have some-"

"Its okay Taeyeon! And have some fun with Sungyeol!" Jina said and Sungyeol thank her mom in secret way.

Taeyeon seems to weird out in this scene and anyways... She accept to go with him.

They are now in the outside and Taeyeon cross her arms. Sungyeol look at her and Taeyeon sighed.

"Yah! I made Candace hurt and i think i should have some plan, to make her now better..."

"And the worst is! Its my first day..." Taeyeon remembered and Sungyeol just chuckled.

"There is nothing to worry about her... Lets go and get some lunch..." Sungyeol said and was about to grabbed Taeyeon but she got out from the grasped.

"You're rude.." Taeyeon whispered that Sungyeol can heard enough.

"No... Im not..." Sungyeol said and Taeyeon shook her head.

"Yes you are..." Taeyeon said before she runned to find Candace and Sungyeol followed her.

But he is fast enough to catch Taeyeon and he cover Taeyeon's mouth and go in the narrow space.

"Myah! Mmm!" Taeyeon shouted and Sungyeol let go.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Taeyeon asked so mad and Sungyeol answered like he dont know.

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrow and was about to run again to find Candace but Sungyeol stop her.

"Stop... And follow me..." Sungyeol said coldly and Taeyeon tried to let go from his grip but Sungyeol is more strong enough.

"Please let go..." Sungyeol chuckled bitterly.

"No... Until you don't answer me... Its been 2 years since i asked some hopes from you..." Sungyeol said and Taeyeon still trying to let go from his grip.

Sungyeol make the grip more harder and Taeyeon is now hurt by his grip. Taeyeon bite her lip to avoid shouting in pain.

"Now tell me..." Sungyeol said coldly that can make shivers down to your spine.

"The... Theres nothing..." Taeyeon squint her eyes so bad of the pain..

"TELL"

"ME!"

Sungyeol make his grip harder and make Taeyeon cry, she helplessly begging Sungyeol to let go.

"P-please....." Taeyeon begged as she can. Her hand is now so pale because of the grip Sungyeol made.

That make the veins block the blood's way. Taeyeon still let her tear out and Sungyeol make the grip more harder and Taeyeon squated because of the pain.

"TELL ME!!!" Sungyeol shouted so angrily and Taeyeon shouted in pain.

"L-look..." Taeyeon cannot speak because of the feel that she is feeling right now.

"Sung... Sungyeol... Let g-.." Taeyeon collapsed and didn't finished her words.

Vote ☆
Comment ↭