Rⓐⓘⓝ 15

"Eomma, i gotta go, i must find some job already and thank you for everything..." Taeyeon said and smiled.

"But Honey... you don't get suspicious about Doc Chin?" Tracy asked and Taeyeon raised her left eyebrow.

"Nothing... just remind me of Momcy Chin..." Taeyeon sadly said and smiled warmly. Tracy sigh and shook her head.

"That's it! She is the one who deliver you... i mean the doctor!" Tracy said and Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"You mean Momcy?" Taeyeon asked and Tracy nodded.

"But how?" Taeyeon asked once again and Tracy smiled.

"She is our closest doctor we have with your mother... And now i didn't get a chance to see her for the last time.."

"Then why she is homeless?"

"She is not really homeless honey... Doc Chin once tell me that she decided to go homeless because she cannot still accept that her husband died..." Tracy explained and Taeyeon understand what she was saying.

"I'm so sad for Momcy Chin... and now they are now both in the sky... I wish that she net my mother there and guide us..." Taeyeon said and Tracy nodded.

"Let's just hope for our future... and i hope also that we can meet Jay already..." Tracy said and Taeyeon hugged her.

"So.... Eomma... i got to get going already... I don't know if i going to eat dinner here..." Taeyeon said as she gently released from the hug.

"Be safe.. okay?" Tracy remind and Taeyeon nodded then she take her leave.

Taeyeon closed the door and plan to get some walk. 

"A near mini resto bar only..." Taeyeon said and walk.

As she walks, she remembered the necklace and until now its still strong. Taeyeon remember the scene she with have with Baekhyun and she get her phone and scroll the pictures.

The picture she stolen is still there and looking at picture with wide smile. Taeyeon look up and sigh.

"So cute..." Taeyeon said softly and she chuckled.

"But.. still wondering how to face him..." Taeyeon's face turns into a neutral face and put her phone back into her pocket then gets in the resto bar.

"May i ask if where are you going?" Billy asked (the bouncer of the resto bar).

"May i ask also if there is any sign ups for gig?" Taeyeon asked and Billy nodded.

"You are welcome and Come inside" Billy greeted warmly and Taeyeon bowed.

"Thank you..." Taeyeon stops and look at his nametag. "Billy.." Taeyeon smiled and come inside.

As Taeyeon enter the mini resto bar, only one thing comes to her mind is 'This the perfect place'

"Ah.. Hem..." Someone coughs and Taeyeon turn around and bowed.

"You must be Taeyeon?" Candace asked and Taeyeon nodded.

"How did you know?" Candance link her arms with Taeyeon and go at the main office where the owner is.

Taeyeon don't have a choice so she have to go with her. Candace knock the door and look at Taeyeon.

"Oh! By the way! My name is Candace!" Candace introduce and asking for a hand shake then smiled widely.

"Okay?... Kim Taeyeon.."

"I know..." Candace chuckled and hand shake Taeyeon with friendly attitude.

The door opened and Candace grabbed Taeyeon.