Introduction

Shelly Hennig as Hope Mikaelson

Introduction 

Once upon a time there was a majestic King  who lived with his noble brother in a colourful kingdom where music and art was celebrated the king did not foresee of having a child but he lived in an enchanted land where all things were possible in time he was blessed with a beautiful baby daughter for whom he wished only peace an happiness. Still the King had demons who pursued him, there was a ruthless beast who wanted to take the Kingdom for his own armed with a pack of untamed creatures he  drove the other magical beings from the land. Seeing the shadow his enemies cast upon his home, the King was driven to send his beloved princess away. Convincing all who remained she was forever lost.

Everyone has a history and Hope's was well was very unique, it goes back 1,000 years and is filled with a bunch of supernatural creatures and well lots of enemies. Now fifteen she has a normal life, normal friends and a loving family. Little did she know that underneath her nose were some not so normal secrets that will be uncovered and will change her world forever.

Hope's P.O.V

"Hope, I know its your birthday but you can't afford to be late to school again" shouted my mother from downstairs in the Kitchen. It was my fifteenth birthday today and although it look like any normal day I noticed something different about me. I threw my backpack over my shoulder and reluctantly went downstairs when I reached the bottom my mum was explaining to me all the exciting plans we have for this evening. 'Fun'   "Mum do you we have any decent food in the fridge, I'm starving and I'm craving something I just don't know what." My mum was staring at me for a second as if I said something I shouldn't, and strangely and out of the of the blue she asked If I wanted to miss school. Something was up she never lets me miss school. But I left anyway as I knew my friends had some embarrassing cheesy sing song planned when I got to school, still hungry and with sore gums I left the house, God why is my birthday already feeling rubbish. 

By the time I got to school my friends where all bouncing their way towards me seeing Happy Birthday, it was cheesy but cute, even though I knew they would do it because  they do it every year as they know I hate it, but I still tried to act surprised.  After period three we went past the football  field, the smell was overwhelming and it wasn't just sweaty gym socks and football kits, the smell was drawing me to it and was eating at my insides. I glanced around and saw a football player on the floor bleeding, My eyes were only focussing on his open cut, I had to find out what was happening  to me, this was defiantly not normal for a fifteen year old girl. I ran away from the pitch and ran into some girl, I could hear her heart pumping, I thought I was going crazy. I needed to find my mum, she would know wouldn't she especially since she is a doctor.

I arrived at the hospital I was running, I needed to find out answers. I got to the front desk with staggered breath my mum turned around with a worried look, as if she knew what was happening. 

When I explained everything, she stood speechless, It wasn't as if I was expecting her to say anything. Its not everyday you tell you mum how you are smell blood and peoples hearts beating! She pulled me and embraced me it was just like when I was a child and someone stole my colouring pencils. She took me to where they kept blood bags, As soon as I walked in the smell made me so hungry I felt like tearing myself apart. Slowly and carefully see passed me one and instructed me to drink, I didn't even ask why I was running out of options on how to fix myself so I obeyed. The rich metallic taste of blood travelled down my throat and that moment of satisfaction was what I was waiting for. The sensation was nothing like a felt before, I felt power and strength as If I could do anything. 

My mum filled a suitcase filled with blood bags still not telling me anything but excepted this weird habit of drinking blood, I think thats what it is or its that she has a secret and if its option number 2, I have to find out what it is. When we got home I went straight up to my room and looked online about weird blood eating disorders but nothing came up, only vampires which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. As soon as I was about to get into bed, the doorbell rang.

As I approached the door, I realised how much of a mess I looked but oh well what type of a person rings at 11 at night and expects to get a warm welcome.

"Hello, My name is Hayley, Im looking for Hope, she's my...daughter."

A/N :This Is my first book so hope you enjoy, sorry If there is any spelling or grammar errors I will hopefully correct them but Im no famous writer so It won't be perfect, Hope you enjoys and leave your suggestions below on what you want to happen next.