Josie and Lizzie

"Mum, I'm going out to the Mystic Grill see ya!" I shouted to my mum as I was opening the door ready to vamp speed to the grill. It had been three days since Damon had tortured me and my mum had not let me out of her sight. But I wasn't going to sit around and wait for an attack especially since I had things to get done before we wake my family. But my escape plan was short lived as my mum had sped right up infront of me and closed the door.

"Not so fast! I can't have you running around Mystic Falls now,"

"But why" I groaned, this was getting ridiculous I was a tribrid for gods sake I am a hybrid with the power of around 50 witches. But my complaining was pointless.  So now I had a Hybrid babysitter following me around like a lost puppy all day. Great!

......

"Mum if you insist on following me at least keep a distance" I said when we were about to enter the Mystic Grill.

"Is someone getting embarrassed by little old me" My mum chuckled to herself, but the good side is she listened to me and took herself of to get a drink at the bar.

I huffed as we opened the doors. When we walked in I recognised a few people, I saw Matt who had the most beautiful blue eyes, I saw Caroline with the two young witches who were in the Salvatore Boarding House that day and I also could smell Tyler's awful wolf stench. I didn't know what I was thinking but I walked over to Caroline and the young girls anyway. 

"Hi, you might remember me my name is ...

"Hope Mikaelson" the blonde witch interrupted me. Caroline excused herself after this, But with my hybrid senses I knew she didn't trust me, I could smell she was listening into our conversation.

"So, as you know who I am who are you, and why are you involved in this twisted family"

"I could ask you the same question, But I must ask why are you so interested in us" The sweet brunette witch said.

"I just want to make some friends, especially since I shall be staying here for the next couple of weeks" I replied

"Oh okay then, my name is Josie and this is lizzie" The brunette girl who's name is Josie said as she was pointing to her sister siting next to her.

"Hi, I'm lizzie me and my sister are siphon witches, meaning we can't create our own magic only take away power from supernatural sources" Lizzie informed me 

"How are you twins, you look absolutely nothing alike!" I questioned. We spent over an hour chatting about our messed up families. I found out Caroline is not their biological mother a coven of witches transferred them into Caroline's non dying womb. when their mother was killed by their psychopathic uncle. I know right its nearly as twisted as mine. Now they live in Mystic Falls because Caroline moved back here to be with Stefan( Damon's brother). They are actually really nice, they apologised for letting Damon torture me and after that we become close friends. 

....

We were returning back to the Hotel me and my mum were staying at when I noticed some men carrying a coffin into the Salvatore Boarding House, I was intrigued I had a sense that this coffin had the leveraged I needed to get my revenge over Damon. I vamp sped over there hiding, I had left the witch twins outside the Hotel. They were probably really confused. 

I was hiding behind a tree when I noticed someone behind me, I turned around pushing this person to the ground holding them by their neck on the floor. I adjusting my eyes and I noticed that the person that I brutally pushed to the ground was Caroline. 

"Caroline, what the hell are you doing?" I questioned as I was pulling her up. She brushed the leaves and grass she was covered in and smiled weakly.

"I was following Josie and Lizzie and I saw you storm over to Damon, I thought you were going to try and kill him again!" 

I chuckled at the thought that I was that predictable by the people I had only known for a few days. "Caroline whats in the coffin over there" As soon as I pointed to the coffin she went quiet and attempted to avoid eye contact with me. But I pushed her towards me and asked again, this time receiving an answer.

"Her name is Elena, she is under a spell that is linked to our friend Bonnies life. When Bonnie dies Elena will wake up. Elena is Damon's girlfriend. Caroline replied as instructed.

I realised what I had done, I had compelled Caroline. I had the power to compel  vampires like originals.