The Mysterious Day Drinker

I was walking into the Mystic Grill

I was walking into the Mystic Grill. I was attempting to spy on the vampires of this town. Mum says we have a complicated history with each other, which means my family tried to kill them and vice versa.  I looked around the restaurant in search for someone, I gazed around the room until I saw the sheriff of Mystic Falls. He had blonde hair neatly brushed back he must have been in his early thirties. I walked over and slid into the booth where he was eating.

"Hi may I help you?" Matt questioned 

"Yes you can" I replied getting ready to compel him.

I looked carefully into his eyes and compelled him, just like my mum had recently taught me. His name badge on his uniform said Matthew Donavon. "I'm new around here and I would like some burger and fries. Would you be  dear and pay for my food please... Matt." I smiled sweetly as he nodded his head obediently. " Also could you give me information on that man day drinking over there." I pointed to the man with brown messy hair and who was dressed in a full black biker style outfit. I was intrigued by the man I could tell he was a vampire, I needed to know if he was the one who tried to kill my father.

"I will buy you a burger and fries

"I will buy you a burger and fries. That is Damon Salvatore, he lives up in the Salvatore Boarding house." Matt repeated in monotone voice.

Matt then left and walked over to the  bar to purchase my food. I recognised the name Damon, maybe it was just a coincidence but it was probably likely he was one of the vampires that tried to kill my father and for that he will pay. But I didn't want to make a scene so I ate my burger and fries peacefully once they were delivered and had a nice long chat with the Sheriff. After a while I finished my meal and left  so I could draw out my plan.

....

I knew my mum would worry about me so I had to be quick. I was going to kill Damon Salvatore.  I approached the outside of a huge house which I assumed was the Salvatore Boarding House, I used my vampire hearing to see if anyone was in side it was empty, that was a plus.  I opened the door making sure I could get in (A con of being a vampire). I walked in tiptoeing, I had a stake up one sleeve and I was going to use all my Tribrid power to succeed today.  I heard two men and a women, I recognised one of the noises , Damon's. I vamp sped to the voices and as I got closer I pulled the stake out of my coat jacket and lifted it up ready to stab it into his heart. But I was stopped in my tracks, I was thrown across the room to the wall it hurt like hell  but then I blacked out.

A/N I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to leave a little suspense. The next part will be the meeting of all the characters in The Vampire Diaries.