Just A Normal Day at School

Hope's P.O.V

After Hayley dropped that big bombshell, my mum invited her to stay the night so that we can discuss this twisted story in the morning. I don't know how I should feel whether I should be amazed about my new discovered power or upset that my whole life was a lie. 

It was early in the morning and I really didn't feel like a heart to heart talk about supernatural history with my birth mum and my mum. It just didn't fell like the right time especially since I'm no morning person. When I got up I got ready, brushing my dirty blonde curly hair, In the mirror I looked carefully at my complexion each individual feature reminded me of the women who walked into our house last night. When I was ready I snuck out of the house, making  sure I made as little noise, but surprise surprise hybrids have great hearing. In a flash, Hayley was in front of me and convincing me  not to go to school, saying its too dangerous especially since my power in unfolding and is to powerful unless I learn how to control it, Blah, Blah, Blah Blah Blah.  I left anyway I wasn't going to stand here and listen to my mum go on about how powerful I am and thats its not safe for me. But if I was so powerful I could protect myself and I didn't need a hybrid babysitter.

When I arrived at school, knowing this new power felt amazing as I was on fire and I could do anything and no one could stop me. 

I met my friends just before first lesson, but I felt it, just like yesterday

I met my friends just before first lesson, but I felt it, just like yesterday. The hunger, my  blood rushing through my veins scraping passed each other like sandpaper, because I was running out the door I forgot to grab a blood bag. Veins under my eyes were swelling up, I knew what I needed, I needed blood, but how would I get it its not like the school have a personal blood bank design specially for supernatural tribrids.  

My friends were oblivious, of course they were they still have a normal life without all this supernatural craziness. But I tried to act as normal as possible, which was pretty hard since the hunger was taking over me , I doubt I'll be able to survive without ripping someones head off. Behind me, I felt hands cover my eyes and turn me round. I new who's big goofy hand they were. My boyfriends. 

"Adam, where have you been, I have missed you"

"I missed you too Hope, I was thinking do you want to go on a date tonight?"

"err, I might be busy" 

"Oh come on we haven't had a date night in ages we could even do a double date" he pleaded and ask my bestfriend friend, Gracie and her boyfriend.

"Fine, you persuaded me!" What have I got myself into what if I go all vampire crazy on the date and end up killing all my friends.

......

I had to leave in first period because the cravings where to much, but surprise Adam comes up to me asking whats wrong. All I could focus on was the steady beating of his heart and the blood rushing through his veins, I needed to get out of here if I didn't want to hurt someone. 

"Please Adam, stay away I feel....sick, Just go back to class Ill be fine" I had to stop him coming near me if he did I don't know if I'll be able to control myself. He came closer, I couldn't control it. My only option was to compel him and make sure I stop before I kill him. I could stop! Couldn't I?

"Stay still, do not move and do not make a sound"

He obeyed and as I sank my fangs into his neck, the warm blood quenched my thirst. I knew I had to stop, I kept telling myself to stop, I just couldn't it was too good.