The Salvatore Boarding House

I was adjusting my eyes when an irritating beeping sound blasted into my eardrum. I turned over, still cocooned in my duvet I reached for my phone attempting to turn the alarm off. I dragged myself out of bed, walking over to my dresser I brushed my knotted hair through with my fingers I tipped my head upside down tying my hair into a loose ponytail. A reluctantly flopped downstairs.

I went into the kitchen, mum was busy rushing around making breakfast. Ever since we have been reunited she had been trying to be this perfect idealistic mum. 

"Breakfast is served milady!" She pronounced in a her best posh accent placing the plate of pancakes on the table.

"You know I hate it when you do this?" I chucked. We sat and ate breakfast chatting up on the thirteen years we missed together. We had not sat and laughed together at all, this is what it meant to be part of a family. Even with my adoptive mum we never sat down together at least not that I remember. 

"Hey, mum I was going to go out an meet Josie and Lizzie today is that alright?"

"Yeah, you seemed to be getting pretty close with them.."

"Yeah their nice, just because our families have a complicated history doesn't mean we have to be enemies" I interrupted.

Mum laughed. Although the twins are nice I needed a cover story if I was going to get my well deserved revenge on Damon, and no one was going to stop me!

....

I had left the house ten minutes ago and since then I had been pacing around back and fourth writing down a plan in my head, I had to get in find the coffin and get myself and the coffin out of the boarding house. Easier said than done. I decided to put it into action, I was using my vampire hearing to sense if anyone was inside, there was no one. There never here its like they want their house to be robbed. I silently opened the door, it creaked open slowly I stepped inside attempting to sense were the girl would be. I could hear a faint heartbeat coming from downstairs, I knew what I had to do.

I saw the coffin, lying there in the open of the cell like room. I was intrigued, I reached for the handle on the coffin but something was pushing me back. A boundary spell, where on earth did theses vampires get their hands on a witch so quickly. Then the lights started to flicker and I turned around and I saw a witch. The witch had a tanned coloured skin, with perfectly brown curly hair floating above her shoulders. She held out her hands towards me, chocking me.

"WHO ARE YOU!" the witch screamed 

I was struggling for breath, I knew this wouldn't kill me but it sure felt like it. I was chocking out words that sounded like cats screeching. She stopped what she was doing, as soon as I regained full control on my body I trapped her by the neck and vamp sped her up towards the living room. "I'm Hope Mikaelson, and you must be the Bennet witch my mum so courteously took from their home to wake my family!" I laughed, something about having this power inside of me felt amazing like I was on fire.

I forced her to sit on the sofa, as I helped myself to the half empty glass of bourbon on the side, probably belonging to Damon. She looked stunned and confused.

Hayley's P.O.V

I was walking through town shopping today, me and Hope had finally settled down here. It was just as I imagined being with her to be like. I walking through the town when I spotted Caroline and her two girls.

"Hey!" I called over to them. I knew Caroline hated me, since the whole business of snapping her neck etc but this was a new life and we were neighbours so what was the harm in trying. They stopped in their tracks but I ran over to them. I was confused as Hope was not with them but I was sure she had just popped out

"Hayley isn't it, how are you settling in?" Caroline asked in her usually perky welcoming voice

"Yeah we meet over fifteen years ago, you remember the whole business with the massacres and me snapping your neck cause you can't keep your nose out of other peoples business." I replied but I quickly changed the subjected as I didn't need any more tension in this conversation "So .... wheres Hope, she said she was coming shopping with you today!"

"Uhh no, she was spending the day with you she said." Lizzie replied 

I was shocked and confused until I realised what she was doing. "That girl is going to get herself killed!" I huffed to myself as I vamp sped off. I knew where she was, she was at Damon's.

Hope's P.O.V

I was drinking my way through the bottle of bourbon, even if this house is not welcoming it sure can supply one heck of a party. When the door flew wide open and outside stood a not so happy vampire.

"DAMON, My best torturer, how ya doing? Have you lost something?Maybe something with brown doe eyes, 5''6 , brown hair and in a slumber connected to a very annoying Bennet witch!"

"My sweet little demon spawn. Just a little heads up, if you have done anything with Elena I will take pleasure in watching you die!"

"Yeah I'd like to see you try" I chuckled.

Then from the door I saw everyone Josie, Lizzie, Caroline, Stefan even Matt walking into the boarding house. I felt a pounding sensation in my headache it was excruciating. I used what little strength I had looking in front at who was giving me multiple aneurysms. It was Bonnie who had just regained energy. My mum came storming in but was stopped when Damon held her back and snapped her neck. They all approached me towering over me. I suddenly felt power, the power was being heightened by my anger towards them. 

All I felt was anger and power it was overwhelming, all I could focus on was throwing Damon and the rest around the room and killing them

All I felt was anger and power it was overwhelming, all I could focus on was throwing Damon and the rest around the room and killing them. Wind was whirling around the room, the hurricane flooding the room lifted Damon and the rest of the vampires  up in the air they were pushed to the wall unable to move. At this point the wind had picked up I was so annoyed, I screamed and the windows shattered, there was an explosion of glass and fire.  Then It all went black as I fell to the floor.