The Aftermath

Freya's P.O.V

"Come now Hope" I spoke softly at Hope. I had her shoulder over mine supporting her as we walked out of the school. She was still in tears clinging on to me as sadness ran down her face and she sobbed. Hayley, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah and Matt all came back to Lockwood Mansion, following me as Hope and I lead the way.

"Why the hell is the door open" Hayley spat when we arrived at the house staring at the mahogany wooden door blatantly wide open.

"I don't know" I replied now worrying if Marcel had found us. The door swung open, creaking as we all stood warily staring at the opening door. Elijah and Kol walked in first, behind was Hayley and I and last was Rebekah who was being carried by Matt despite being fully healed.

The room was spotless, it couldn't be Marcel, could it? I still had Hope over my shoulder but she had started to calm down now and was quietly sniffling to herself. Elijah and Kol bared their vampire face along with Matt who resorted to using his vampire hunting gun, that was in his back pocket, as defence.  It was almost silent as us Mikaelsons walked into the mansion. Elijah and Kol turned around the corner only to be faced with a wooden skate gun pointing at them.

'What the hell are you doing here" The man who was holding the weapon asked aggressively. He was medium height with scruffy dark brown hair. He had pale skin and dark eyes that looked like he had not slept in weeks, probably due to the endless nights of vampire hunting.

"We could ask you the same thing' Hayley snapped back obliviously ignoring the vampire killing weapon pointed right at her. 

'I'm staying here, my friend owns this place and would not be pleased to see blood sucking original parasites had taken residence" The man replied, his tone still aggressive and snappy.

"Jeremy" Matt said shocked, as he in turn turned the corner into the living room and placed Rebekah down lowering his gun when he came face to face with the hunter, who's name I now know was Jeremy.

"Matt what are you doing with them!" Jeremy replied with disgust emphasings 'them'

"Little Gilbet, we also have been given permission to seek refugee at the Lockwood house while we are in town" Kol interrupted

"Little Gilbet, we also have been given permission to seek refugee at the Lockwood house while we are in town" Kol interrupted. My arm was now aching as I supported a grief stricken tribrid. She was mumbling words that where not possible to understand, probably because she didn't know where she was, who she was with and was very confused. 

"I'm going to take this one upstairs and sort her out" I interrupted leaving them to sort out this award confrontation.

 'I'll come with" Hayely replied, rushing over to me to take support of Hope's other arm. We both hobbled up the stairs carrying Hope.

Hayley's P.O.V

Seeing my baby like this was painful and heartbreaking. Freya and myself had placed Hope on the bed to go and run a bath so she could clean herself of all the blood that covered her. All thoughts came rushing back to her as she regained conscious and feelings. She was now huddled on the bed, rocking back an forth trying to calm herself as tears poured down her face once again. I perched on the side of the bed next to her and stroked her dirty blonde hair out of her face. I lifted her petite face up to mine so we were now looking each other in the eye. I could see how broken she was and all I wanted to do was hug her and make the pain go away. Just like a mother would do to her young child, but I couldn't ,no matter how many times I hugged or kissed her and told her it would be alright. She would never forgive herself and get over the death of Jamie and the fact she went out of control on the humans at the school.