Werewolf Royalty

Hayley's P.O.V

I vamp speed to the school without saying a word to Ella (Hopes, adoptive mother) I threw down the glass of blood I had been sipping for the past hour and ran.  I could tell something was wrong with Hope, I was being drawn to her just like yesterday when she had human blood for the first time. 

When I arrived at the school there was not a teenager in site, but as I went down the corridor I saw her, broken, crying in a heap over a lifeless body. I saw my daughter but instead of the sassy strong girl I had met previously, I saw a child, in need of help and someone to tell her its alright. 

I slowly walked over to her, not wanted to startle her, I knelt down next to her and pulled her into a hug she was still crying and sobbing into my neck.

"I killed him..... I... couldn't control it....Im..a...monster!" she sobbed

"Its not your fault, you didn't know how to control the craving!"

"I killed my boyfriend, Im a murderer!"

I didn't know what to say. I stayed still as I held my teenager girl in my arms, comforting her. 

"Mum how can I get through this, this pain"

"I'll help sweetie, Well go home clean up, I'll make sure there is a cover story ands you can put on a brave face and after the funeral, we can get the hell out this place and start over, with our family! " I turned her towards me and in that moment I saw the hybrid beneath her rise, her eyes turned bright blue, It was like something I had never seen before.

I picked her up and I used my vampire speed to get the hell out of here

When we arrived home, I was carrying Hope, bridal style and I placed her on her bed, she had cried herself to sleep. I looked carefully at her, her olive skin, her perfectly pink lips, but it was her dark blonde hair that reminded me of her father and because of that I knew she would be strong enough to handle this. 

......

Hope's P.O.V

It had been a couple of hours since Hayley took me home, I woke up, I picked up my phone and switched it on, I had like a billion messages from my friends  but I didn't want to hear  from them. So I went straight into the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, I remembered everything...Adams death, the power I felt after it happened. When I looked carefully a tear fell down my face and in that second my eyes turned a bright blue, with swollen veins underneath. I was scared by my own reflection all these stories of me being the original Tribrid suddenly felt so real. I turned to walk downstairs when I felt a burning sensation on my right shoulder. I turned and I saw what looked like a birthmark.

 I turned and I saw what looked like a birthmark

When I came downstairs, Hayley was fussing and talking to me about my feelings, I decided I didn't want to have this conversation so I changed the subject to the birthmark

When I came downstairs, Hayley was fussing and talking to me about my feelings, I decided I didn't want to have this conversation so I changed the subject to the birthmark. She was smiling,  she sat me down, passed me a mug full of blood and told me she wanted to tell a story, a story of werewolf royalty.

"I've told you the story of your Mikaelson bloodline, but I never explained to you about my history. I come from a pack in New Orleans called The Crescent Wolf Pack, and in that pack there is a bloodline of pack royalty, I came from that family, as a symbol of that family we have that symbol on our right shoulder." Then she shows her shoulder, and it was exactly the same as mine. "I never knew who my family was, when I was little my parents and our pack were killed by vampires and I was left alone. Those who survived lived their lives in hiding and I grew up with my adoptive  family, until they kicked me out at thirteen when I triggered the curse.  My birth name is Andria Labonair and you and I are the bloodline that Alpha's the Crescent Pack and are seen as royalty. 

I was speechless, I always had something to say, even when I found out I was a Tribrid but after Hayley telling me her story, I felt a similarity a connection and I didn't know what to say, so I changed the subject. "Hayley, can we get out of this town, maybe go to New Orleans. I can't stay here especially since Adams dead, all my friends will be wanted to find out what happened. I don't know if I can control myself and I need to keep them safe."

"We can think about that tomorrow baby girl, today we need to put on a brave face. I can teach you to control your hybrid nature and hopefully after next week full moon you will have complete control."

"Yes please, I can't risk hurting anyone else."