We have a Deal!

"My proposition for all of you is this... You all side with me and my family to take down Marcel and I promise to not kill Elena

"No chance in hell! you are not dragging us to our death so we can save your family" Damon boomed his voice making the floor shudder.

"Fine, then I guess this will be the last time you see Elena" I reached for the stake I had already once been hesitant to use and lifted high above the girls heart, as I was about to plunge it down I was stopped

"Okay, Okay we will help what do you need us to do" Stefan quickly intervened 

"Its simple, if we team up we would have more of a chance defeating Marcel than just with the originals. With three vampires, a witch, two siphon witches...

Who said we were bringing Josie and Lizzie into this!' Caroline argued with me 

"They are my friends and I doubt they will won't to miss out on the whole Mystic Fall gang beating the evil Marcel! I turned towards Alaric, he was still pointing his handmade vampire killing pistol. "Alaric you will join us won't you?" Alaric looked at me, gun in hand but Damon jumped in front of him.

"Enough, none of us are making negotiations with you demon spawn give us Elena and you can live!" he spat

"Damon, im immortal enough with the death threats. If I have to negotiate with you heres another deal, you help me and I'll help you" Damon was looking around at the many other people in our hotel room as if to get an answer.

"We don't need your help, baby Mikealson" Damon replied

"Sure you do, you help defeat Marcel and I'll wake Elena without Bonnie dying." Everyone looked at me, mum tried to interfere but was interrupted by Damon. 

"Deal" That last word will change everything.

...

It was just me and my mum now along in the hotel room. Elena was taken back to the boarding house by Stefan and Caroline, Alaric and Damon had gone down to the bar to drink away their latest predicament, and Bonnie I think went to go check on the twins. I could tell I was about to get a lecture. Yay!!

"Hope, honey we need to talk" My mum looked at me with her glassed over hazel eyes, her face was stern but warm 

"I know, Mum you don't know how sorry I am, I never meant to hurt you, I got court up in the moment, I didn't want to snap your neck, you must hate me now, I'm a rubbish daughter!" I sobbed 

"Stop rambling honey, its alright you will never be the worst daughter I love you. This is all new to you, you are still exploring your powers. But we have to trust each other and although you are powerful you might not have been powerful enough stop the others. So you need to be able to resist snapping my neck every time we fight, okay?" my mum pulled me into a hug as we sat on the bed, crossed legged catching up on Netflix.

"I know, I do trust you I love you too mum. You seemed to have gotten the hang of this parenting thing as well" I laughed.

A/N I know this is a short chapter but I want to make the next one really long. Hope you are enjoying the story so far I know not much has happened but I don't want to rush into waking the originals but I promise they will be brought into the story after the next few chapters. Also I know Shelly's (Hope's) hair is blonde in some photos and brown in others please try to ignore it and imagine its the lighting!