Sightseeing

......The Bayou

Hope's P.O.V

"So we left a well furnished mansion for this. A run down hut in the middle of no where that is on the verge of falling to pieces." I said as I looked around the confindend space.  The small box room had a certain rustic chic feel, dreamcatchers and fairy lights hung from the wall catching the light of the booming sunshine.

"This is were the crescents wolfs used to hide out" Kol informed me.

"The crescents?" I questioned

"Our werewolf family, they live here" Mum said smiling happily at the thought of seeing he pack again.

"What in the middle of the swamp?" I argued.

"I thought they would be here but it seems they ran off after Jackson, your step-fathers, died and I left" My mum said getting tearful at the thought of Jackson.

"So this was a bloody waste of time" Kol said using his usual curse word.

"No, this is a good safe place to stay while we wait"

"So we just play sitting ducks!" Kol shouted.

"Kol" Elijah said in his British accent making both myself and Kol jump.

"Oh come on Elijah you feel the exact same way, Klaus is lying in insufferable pain while we wait and make daisy chains" Kol stated looking over at me. I was fiddling with the flowers that grew outside the lodge, bored out of my mind.

"I'm bored out of my mind give me a break. At least Elijah is part of vampire book club and you uncle K are bathing in Bourbon" I said looking over at Elijah who's thats were deep inside the book he was reading over and over again.

 At least Elijah is part of vampire book club and you uncle K are bathing in Bourbon" I said looking over at Elijah who's thats were deep inside the book he was reading over and over again

"Look its not going to help anything if we are at each others throats, lets just enjoy the fresh air" My mum said trying to stop the arguments escalating in this very small hut.

"The fresh air smells of swamp!" I replied.

"Got it!" I heard aunt Freya shout with glee interrupting my uncle , mum and I's debate.

"Have you complete the spell to link father and I " I asked hopefully.

"Yes, but I got to warn you its not going to be pretty" Freya said not at all reassuring me.

"It's for dad, its dosn't matter" I stated.

"Okay then come over here hun" Freya sat patting the chair next to her. I perched on the seat and stared at her. "It will be alight, these drops link you with your father, you will see what he sees and feel what he feels." Freya explained. She then diped her finger into the liquid beside her and tilted my head back, when my eyes were open she waited for the liquid to drop into my open eye.