No Humanity Hope

Rebekah's P.O.V 

"I've missed this.... I thought you would have moved on and got away from supernatural world. But your still here." I said smiling. Matt and I had come out this morning on a date around the town of Mystic Falls. The sun was shining and lots of people were out and about paying their respects at the school. One by one laying flowers and messages at the school gates, the police tap still taped around the outside. 

"I've tried to many times, but my friends are supernatural and I'm in love with a blonde original vampire with a bitchy attitude." Matt replied smiling at me caressing my hair. 

"You love me?" I questioned already knowing the answer just wanting him to say it once again. 

"Yes, I love an original vampire. Do you want me to scream it from the rooftops" Matt joked. He put his hands around my facing, cupping my chin as he pulled me closer to him into a kiss. Our lips met and it was like fireworks went off as time stood still.

ring ring 

"I have to get that" I replied after being interrupted by my phone vibrating. "Probably one of my siblings, playing the over protective brother" I smiled as I looked down at my phone. It was Hayley.

"Hayley, whats up your kind of interrupting something" I questioned once on the phone to her 

"Its' Hope.." Hayley continued 

"What happened, is she alright" I questioned anxious about my niece. Matt was know giving me a questioning look as he was probably confused about what was happening as well.

"I don't know. She hasn't come home since yesterday. I'm really worried Bex" Hayley said stuttering  over the fear that something had happened to Hope.

"I'll be right there" I said hanging up the phone call and putting it back in my pocket. I place my hands around Matts neck hugging him.

"Looks like family needs my help. We will have to continue this later. I have to go" I said smiling at him.

 I have to go" I said smiling at him

.........Lockwood Mansion 

"Anymore word from Hope?" I shouted barging through the door.

"No nothing. I've tried doing a locater spell but its not working. Either she has used her magic to make it impossible for me to find her or..."

"She's hurt" Hayley finished the sentence, tearing up she turned to Elijah as he placed her head into the crook of his neck hugging and kissing her on the forehead. 

"I don't know why everyones so worried. She probably out causing havoc around the town. Like father like daughter" Kol said carefree and downing a shot of alcohol. I walked over to the couch he was sitting on and kicked his legs off so he was no longer lying on it. Instead I perched on it waiting for someone to suggest an idea to find Hope.