The Ice Ball- Part 2

"Ester... you're dead.. how are you here" I asked, confused and frightened. I had heard stories of my crazy grandmother. She had tried to kill my family many times before and was the instigator in trying to sacrifice me when I was minutes old.

"Oh please, a New Orleans witch never stays dead. We are inside your head delivering a message from Marcel." Ester replied a smug smile spreading across her face.

"We?" I questioned. I was not even moving a muscle. I stood as still as a rock whilst I stared at my crazy ass grandmother. 

"Yes, myself and my husband" Ester replied introducing the dark figure that was coming into the light. I had heard about Mikael, he was a monster who hated my father. He looked upon my family as abominations and hunted them down for the thousand years they were on this earth. 

"I will never do anything for you two, you are monsters and an enemy to my family

"I will never do anything for you two, you are monsters and an enemy to my family." I spat with disgust at the two of them.

"We are not asking for your help, I would never asked for an abominations help. Marcel has a witch who has contacted the New Orleans ancestors and has weaken the barrier between the living and the dead. Your grandmother used your magic to bring me to the remodel of the Other side. As we said, my wife and I are delivering a message." Mikael interrupted me. I backed away from them scared and forgetting the fact I was an immortal tribrid and that they were only figure conjured by my imagination. 

"What is it then!" I shouted back at them getting slightly annoyed

"Marcel was informed by a witch you were close to"

"That wicked witch of the west Bonnie" I muttered under my breath.

"He sent his best men to bring you back to him" Ester continued.

"Yes I know I killed them, get to the point"

"Now he is angry and has said if you do not return to New Orleans he will kill a human close to you each day you refuse to come" Mikael finished Ester's sentence.  Immediately before I had time to think it through, Ester interrupted.

"Starting with him" She put her hands in front of Jamie ready to kill him. I jumped in front of Jamie but I was to late Ester had snapped her fingers and by the time I got to him he was already on the floor his neck snapped. 

I was on the floor now, Jamie's head lying on my lap as I hugged him. I was sobbing and losing control.My tear stained face was in horror and shock at what just happened as I look for my grandparents, but they were no longer here. Ester and Mikael had disappear leaving the crowd of school students screaming in horror at Jamie lying dead on the floor. 

"Someone call an ambulance, everyone stay calm" The principle screamed attempting to calm all the screaming teenage girls but I could hear fear and terror in his voice as he himself was panicking. I used my vampiric hearing to speak to Rebekah.