The Bite

"No, no .... no this is not happening. Mum spent years going to all seven werewolf pacts and getting their venom. The cure worked.. it had too." I shouted in denial. Everyone was looking at the large red bite in Elijah's neck and Kol's wrist. The bite was as if it had a heart beat, the infected area beating up and down quickly in time with the heavy uneven breaths my uncles were taking. 

"Hope, you just have to accept that the cure your mum found was only temporary." Elijah replied.

"No.. no your not dying today" I screamed back at him. I could tell I was getting worked up as the ground started shaking and glass shattered as I screamed.

"Sorry can't use that line. Nik already said it when we were last on our death bed" Kol replied with a snarky line as usual.  everyone tried to chuckled in order to lighten the mood. I turned around brushing my hands through my hair in despair. I flopped onto the wooden armchair in the corner of the room, all eyes looked at me.

"I am not losing someone else, my whole life is losing people. I'm sick of it" I screamed as , in my rage, I threw everything on the mahogany table to the floor. 

'HOPE! calm down" I heard my mum screaming at me from the other room. The wind started to pick up, my dirty blonde hair blowing in my face. Glass shattered from the windows. A high pitched squeak filled the air making all the originals cover their ears in pain. 

"Hope, listen to me. Calm .... think about your friends and family.. think about what your life will be like next year " Freya attempted to calm me down, grabbing my wrists to get my attention.

"Stop!!"I spat in her face, I ran around the room at vampire speed, breaking everything in sight, turning tables upside down and smashing the glasses of bourbon and vodka on the floor. I then fell to the floor leaning against the wall. Around me looked like an earthquake hit, the originals were on the floor, Kol and Elijah still clutching at their wounds. Everyone stared at me pity and sadness sprung from their eyes looking at me, I noticed Josie walking towards me. Tears streaming down my face, I was clutching my knees hugging them attempting to calm myself. Josie lifted her arm out towards me indicating for me to take it. I hesitantly reached for it, but as soon as I felt a draining sensation nothing like I had felt before. 

From our two hands linked a glowing red light shone from between them. I instantly felt like my life was being drained out of me, I could hear voices but I couldn't string the words together everything was going  blurry and dizzy. 

Third Person's P.O.V 

"Jos.. stop your hurting her!" Lizzie said from the middle of the room screaming at her sister.

"It's the only way to help her control it" Josie replied. She had little chance to finish her sentence as in vampire speed. Someone grabbed her and pushed her against the nearest wall.

"My brothers may be feeling a bit under the wether, but my cure worked perfectly although I'm still a raging bitch when it comes to protecting my family. So why don't you stand over there and leave my niece along" Rebekah spat at Josie defensively as she held the young teen by her throat. 

"Rebekah, thats my daughter your talking to so I advise you let her go immediately" Caroline shouted bearing he vampire face as she growled at Rebekah.

"Stop" Hope screamed weakly. "I have an idea on how to save you two" Hope said pointing towards her two close to death uncles.

"My favourite niece to save the day, will you look at that"Uncle Kol chuckled. Both himself and Elijah were panting out of breath, lying on the sofa as the hallucinations that the bite came with stated. 

"Lizzie, I'm going to need you and your sister's help. Its the least you can do for me" Hope said giving a death stare towards Josie. Josie attempted to avoid eye contact but with little success was dragged into helping the originals. "Now do you know the extent to your siphoning powers?" Hope questioned, both stared blankly at her which then made her provide with her theory.

"Place you hands just above where the bite is" Hope said as she moved the twins hands into position.

'Hope, do you think this will work" Mum questioned staring up at her daughter whilst clutching Uncle Elijah's free hand.

"Honestly, no, I think siphoning it away will make it vulnerable so I can use my blood to cure it." Hope replied. She then told everyone to stand back as she bit deep into her wrist, just enough to create a constant blood flow." Ready, Set, siphon!!" Hope cheered, lighting the mood.

Everyone watched in awe as the bite disappeared, a bubbly pus built up bite was no longer. With a little bit of help from Hope's miracle child blood the  bite that had caused so but fuss was cured.

"Well would you look at that" Uncle Elijah said a smile beaming on his face as he stretched his arm out. Kol stood up and immediately walked towards the drink bar patting Hope's shoulder as he walked beside her. 

"Ohh look at you supernatural bite curer" Aunt Bex laughed. Hope smiled back at her. 

"So what did you girls do with your day huh" Kol said as he washed down a glass of alcohol.

"I kicked some vampire ass" Hope shouted laughing at her response.