The King and his Princess

A/N Sorry about the really slow update, I've had exams then I was in Lourdes for a school trip over half term so it seems only right now I've had a chance to sit down and write. P.S How amazing are you finding season 4 Originals so far, Rebekah and Kol are finally back, Kolvina is alive again and Klope are running the show. Amazing !!!!! Hayley being scared of Elijah in the recent episode killed me though :(. Whats everyone else's opinions on season 4 so far?

........The Bayou 

Hope's P.O.V

"Hope what were you thinking?" My mum said beginning a long lecture including the whole family, goodie! 

"Here we go" I mumbled but with four vampire hearing family members this defiantly did not go unnoticed.

"Hope" Uncle Elijah scolded giving me a 'Don't start' look. 

"Hope, you could have been killed, not only did we not know where you were but you were with Marcel the man who tried to kill our family and has your father hostage. Plus in a club were vampires feed off humans." Mum began once again.

"You act like I'm weak and unable to protect myself, first your telling me I'm the most powerful creature in the world and now your telling me I can't do anything with out a vampire babysitter. I'm fifteen for gods sake and the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. If you didn't want to deal with a rebellious badass daughter then you shouldn't have opened your legs to a psychotic maniac" I shouted getting angrier by the second.

The rest of the family looked shocked at my outburst but none more than my mother. The hurt that flooded through her eyes made me instantly feel regret. Maybe I went to far. 

"Mum I..." I became now feeling very guilty at what I said and quickly tried to fix it. Her sadness on her face did not go unnoticed as she held up her hand to interrupt and silence me before walking into the bayou lodge with uncle Elijah.

"Ouch Hopey thats going to make tension in our Frankenstein family even worse" Kol joked a huge smirk on his face, but that was short lived as Rebekah punched his shoulder at human strength shutting him up.

"Why do I say the wrong things aunt Freya" I cried tears springing at the front of my eyes, she pulled me in a hug comforting me.

"She'll get over it, just do me a favour and don't put yourself in danger again" I smiled weakly in response knowing she was probably right before her Bex and Kol walked away leaving me alone.

..........The Bayou

"Can I come in mum?" I asked knocking lightly on the door to the bayou hovel. The door was open ajar as my mum sat perched on the single bed in the corner of the room.

"Sure sweetie" She replied a weak smile on her face.

I ran up to were she was sitting, I flung my arms around my mum puling her into a suffocating hug.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said it and I shouldn't have gone to Marcel's on my own" I cried soaking my mum's top in tears.

"Shh its alright baby girl" she replied whispering in my ear.

...........Josh's apartment

I had broken into Josh's apartment on the other side of New Orleans, the room was in darkness the only light through the floor length windows that glowed with the bright lights of the city. I was waiting for the vampire and after what felt like hours I could hear, with my vampire hearing, the footsteps of Josh.

"Joshua!!" I shouted to grab his attention. His shadow was in front of me as he walked to the opposite direction before stopping in his tracks upon hearing my voice.