When im in love.

The decorations fitted the 'winter' theme so well, it was like a winter wonderland. We haven't had any snow yet so this was close enough. Me and kira danced for a little while Harvey and Alex found a table, of course we shared a table with out music teacher, I'd pick her over anyone else.

We requested some songs to the dj as we were getting bored of all the pop songs, of course we whipped, we nae naed and we dabbed, were cool like that. And Harvey filmed the whole thing, greattttt.

I'm so glad I wore converse as a lot of people had to dance bare footed because of the heels. Even kira had to take a break at that point but Harvey swooped in and we danced together. He spun me around to the beat of some random song. Some panic songs started to play and a huge smile spread across our faces, we sang our hearts out while swinging each other round, I looked over to Alex who winked at me and was holding his phone up. I shook my head and went back to dancing.

Tear my heart was just about to end and Harvey swung me around and before it finished he dipped me and as the last note played our lips locked, I heard cheers and whistles and I heard a couple of cameras go off, I blushed and he pulled me back up.

We walked back to our table to grab a drink. We spoke to our music teacher about the next upcoming projects, you know, it's what you normally take about at school dances. To be honest we just wanted a little break. We decided to go and sit outside as it was very warm inside. We found a nice bench and parched ourselves on it.

"Hey Darc I really wanted to tell you something and I think this may be the perfect moment to tell you" I looked at him confused and my heart beated fast. I signalled him to carry one. "So we have like two plans for this week, then your on tour and then I was wondering if you wanted to come celebrate Christmas and news years and my parents cabin anyone can come too it's a ten bedroom cabin" my mouth dropped, for started ten bedrooms? Jesus. "Y..ye...Yes Harvey Yes!" We had a moment where we just hugged and we didn't let go. Then kira came running out. "Guys you not gonna believe this quick!" And she speed back in.

Harvey stood up and grabbed my hand and we ran into together. We heard some familiar music being played from the hall. Patrick? We tried to make our way to the front but everyone was crowding round. So I jumped and waved my hand. "Darcy it's nice to see you!" He says in the mic and everyone turns and looks at me. I blush. Everyone then started to pick me up and crowd surf me to the stage.

I finally got up and hugged Patrick, everyone was in awe, I high fived the rest of the guys and took joes spot as back up vocals. Wow I'm signing back up vocals for fall out boy and my school dance. I saw Harvey filming the whole thing as we sang '20 dollar nose bleed' I sang Brendon's parts and Patrick sang his parts obviously.

Hey Darc, have you ever wanted to disappear?
The crowd went up in a roar. I guess they were fans.
And join a monastery
Go out and preach on manic street?
Who will I be when I wake up next to a stranger
On a passenger plane (passenger plane)

Permanent jet lag please take me back (please take me back)
I'm a stray dog sick
Please let me in
The mad keys tripping, singing vows before we exchange smoke rings.

I sang with so much passion in my voice, I'd never actually sang on stage with a band before it was unreal, not even my own band, I'm not as nervous for tour now.

We finished the song and I got helped off stage, the guys did a little meet and greet thing and I posted a picture Harvey took of us all performing to Twitter.

Performing with fall out boy and my school dance, life goals come true.

It wasent long before everyone returned back inside and the buffet got opened, we grabbed a plate and started to pile of plates with food, but to be honest I wasn't feeling it, I wasn't hungry. I just sat there and smiled while everyone chowed down. Harvey looked at me sadly. "I had a big tea" I lied. I don't know what was wrong with me, I just started to get this feeling of depression inside of me. I quickly ran to loo and stared st myself for a while. I think when ever something so good happens in my life my depression has to creep up on me and make me feel sad again.

I just stared, looking at my body, it was so fresh, it's never been scared, ever. Maybe I could start.. No no Darcy no. I distracted myself and walk back to my table. I smiled and sat down. In a couple of minutes it was time for me and Harvey to preform, everyone was up dancing. I started to feel a little sick. I felt so self conscious but why now.

Harvey grabbed my hand and guided me onto the stage, he picked up his guitar and sat on a stool by one mic and I stood by the other. I tapped it and everyone turned to face the stage. "How is everyone doing tonight?" Everyone cheered really loudly. "Now we probably won't beat fall out boy but here is me and Harvey singing a song some of you may know, it's called love at first sight by the brobecks." Lots of people cheered, and Harvey strummed the first chord.

Could this be love at first sight?
Or should I walk by again.
You photogenically dressed
The conversation begins
Oh god now what did I say, let me start over again.

We sang in perfect harmony, is saw people crying and almost everyone was slow dancing, I even saw kira dancing with another girl from our art, I believe her name is Jenny. Anyway, Alex was like our biggest fan screaming our names. It tried my best not to laugh.

Turn the lights off, I'm falling in love with
Wouldn't you like to wouldn't you like to kiss her,
Wouldn't you like to wouldn't you like to dance with her,
Darkened night and violent things, vaudevillian girls and violin strings,
All of these are the prettiest thing when I'm in love.

Harvey strung the last couple of chords and we both stood up holding hands and took a bow. People screamed encore. So I looked at my music teacher and she nodded. I whispered in Harvey's ear another song we could play and we agreed. "Alright so we're gonna changed it up abit and play 'sickly sweet holidays' to get everyone in the festive mood".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dance was such a magical time for you and all of your class mates, a pretty emotional one too. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.