An adventure of a lifetime.

"Darcy get your arse down here now before i come up there and drag you out of bed!"

Aw jack i love you too.

I sigh and drag myself out of bed. I grab my clothes for the day and go to get changed.

I picked out my hesitant alien shirt, and pair of black ripped jeans, and plaid shirt and my band beanie (basicall a beanie covered in band badges and patched its very cool)

I do my usual makeup, grab my phone and rush downstairs.

I run into the kitchen grabbing pancakes before they were all gone and made myself a coffee.

I walked over to a stool and pull it out.

"So what are the plans for today?" I ask stuffing my face full of pancakes.

"Well we are kind of going on a trip to hawaii.." brendon says from the stove.

I spit my coffee back out. "What!"

"We thought it would be good to get away for a while just me, you sarah and the matthews." Brendon says mixing more pancake batter.

My mouth dropped. Ive never been anywhere so exoctic.

A little later..

"All packed darc? Our plane is in and hour." Brendon opend my door to check on me.

I give him a thumbs up and drag my suitcase down the stairs.

Each and ever agonising step got worse. I broke a sweat just carrying a case.

I sat in the passenger seat leaving sarah in the back, i felt bad but her and emily were becoming good friends.

Me and brendon goofed around in the front and we periscoped the whole thing.

We were losers but thats what made us close.

Brendon got dallon to pick up his car and we headed inside.

Because im a smol child i got brendon to give me a piggyback inside.

Shh im totally not 17 in like 2 months.

He carried me to the plane and we boarded, luckily this time i was sitting by brendon put everyone else was spread.

I fell asleep for most of the trip and luckily brendon did too. I opened my eyes a couple of times to check he did nothing suspicious.

But i was clear, luckily.

We were signalled off, grabbed our bags and waited for our taxi.

The taxi pulled up and we jumped out.

Right infront of me stood a giant, fancy building.

"Wow" is the only thing that came out of my mouth. Brendon laughed and lead me inside.

Im sorry but they had a freaking fish tank in the lobby.

They had swimming pools for every floor, onsuite bathrooms.

I enter mine and emily and it was georgous.

"Dibs!" I jumped onto the double bed leaving emily with the single.

She tutted and laughed and put her suitcase on her bed.

I unpacked my clothes and put them in the wardrobe beside my bed.

I walk down to hall with emily and i knock on brendons door.

"Sup darc?" He says ruffling my head. I straigthen my beanie and reply with "so whats first then?" He just laughed and shut the door.