Shenanigans.

Its thursday, 2 days before we leave for tour.

I grab a bunch of band tees and warm clothes and neatly fold them into my suitcase. I swear i always leave everything until the last minute and it stresses me out too much.

I pack my art supplies and some sketchbooks, i leave my makeup out so i can do that tomorrow and i put in some toiletries too. I made sure to pack extra wipes as in going to be living in a tour bus with 7 boys for a week.

I sat on my suitcase and sipped it up. I sighed and threw myself on my bed. I was so tired from yesterday, kira dragged me around in the snow all day talking about how amazing jenny is, i mean dont get me wrong it was fun i was just so exhausted because she then kept me up texting me.

I decided to have a well deserved nap.

About an hour or 2 later i felt someone caress my hair. "Bren?" I say before even opening my eyes. "Guess again" the deep voice spoke. I sat up in worry, but it was only dall. "Dallon!" I say wrapping my arms around him embracing him into a long hug. "Its been too long darc how are you?" He says pulling away from the hug.

" ive been great i mean i havent slept for days as im too excited for tour." I say rubbing my eyes. "Well you need rest as tour is gonna be tiring." He says laughing and rubbing my back.

We both made our way down stairs, i picked up penny and we went to go sit with bren on the couch. I sat down in between them and snuggled up into a ball. Brendon played with my hair as we watch some doctor who. I swear Dallon would play the doctor perfectly. Just saying.

I grab my phone from my pocket and I scroll through Instagram for a bit, I then spot a familiar name that I have not spoken to for a while. I ran off to the kitchen for a second.

"Hey Emily? Hey it's Darcy, if you couldn't tell so I just wondered how you and jack were? Good good, well I'm actually going on tour soon.." And that conversation carried on for about twenty minutes before we finally said our goodbyes.

We finished a final episode and decide to call it a night as it was early, half way through the day Dan and Kenny join us so we all could leave together. Bri, John and Micheal were meeting us at the airport.

Dan and Kenny took the spare room and the couch, so that meant Dallon had to have to blow up bed, but he didn't mind, he decided to come have a 'sleepover' with me. I sat leaning the wall and he sat on his bed, we started to talk about what tour is like, we made a couple of vines and we basically just goofed around until I fell asleep on the floor.

I woke up by pounding on my door. I jumped up from an amazing dream I had about me and Harvey, we won't go in to detail, it wasn't dirty I promise. Dallon was still asleep, so being the great person I am, i shout "HELP!" Dallon jumped up out of his skin "oh darcy what's wrong are you ok are you hurt?"he says pressing his hand against my forehead and looking to see if there is anything wrong. I just burst out laughing and fall to the floor. "Oh for god sake Darcy that's not funny." He says in a slight pissed off tone. "At least my dad scenes are working" he says while walking to the bathroom.

I pick out my outfit for the day while he's getting ready. I picked out a brobecks hoodie and a pair of black skinny jeans and my combat boots. He finally finished after about thirty minutes.

I shut the door and proceeded to get changed. I took my hair out of the bun I put it in yesterday and as I showered it made my hair wavy. So I threw on my tøp beanie and went minimal with the makeup just some eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed my glasses and headed out.

I hulled my suitcase and my carry on downstairs and gave them to Brendon who was packing the car. I walk over to the kitchen and take a seat next to Dan. "So what's for breakfast?" I ask Kenny while yawning my head off. "My moms signature waffles, the recipe is a secret," Kenny said winking at me. "They are seriously the best things you will ever taste in your life." Dan said nudging me on the arm.