Suprise!

I saw my moms car pull up outside the venue, I signalled the guys to the car but shes already started to walk out, and her slow walk turned into a fast run. In no time she was spinning me around and hugging me tightly "Oh my we are so proud of you hunny your first award, that's going on the award shelf" everybody laughs but i just stand there embarrassed.

We all hop in the back and make our way back to the hotel which is only a couple of minutes away but she still decided to drive here.

We hop out and make it to our rooms, the rooms went me, Emily and Julie, dad and Jack, Bri and John and Micheal shared a room with his girlfriend Cal.

I walked into my room and everyone was in there I took one step in and was bombarded by hugs even kira and Harvey were there! We all started talking in our own little groups, I went off with kira and Harvey to mine and Emily's bedroom.

"So how does it feel to win such an amazing award in only three months of being a band?" Kira exclaims. "Well one when did you come a news reporter?" We all burst into laughter "and two it's pretty amazing I can't really put it into words."

We kept talking for what felt like hours but was only a matter of minutes when I hear a knock at the door. We were all laying down looking up at the ceiling so non of us really went to the door. "Come in" I shouted still looking up at the ceiling. "Hey there's a party in the hall with only a couple of bands wanna come down were all celebrating?" Hey that voice isn't my moms or my dads, I sit immediately. "Brendon?" I say kinda confused. He waves and kira and Harvey jump up as fast as they could. "Hey Brendon" they both said in unison. Brendon laughed.

He guided all off us down to the hall where everyone was. It was like a dream come true. A room full of all of my favourite bands, but this was reality. I gasped as everyone started to crowd me. Me. They started to congratulate me and hug me for accomplishing something like this at such a young age.

Kira and Harvey were no where to be seen, and all my band members too. I sat on a small stage kicking my legs and staring down at my drink. I hear a thud next to me and an "oops" it startles me a little but when I lift my head I see Patrick Stump.

I smile a little. "Hey kid, you okay you seem down" I look back down at my drink. "I'm ex static, it's hard to take in that I've just won best singer at an awards show I'm tryna take it all in you know" I laugh a little and look back at him "well I know what is planned next is gonna make you smile" he jumps of and runs away before he or I could say anything else.

I kinda regret sitting right next to an amp because next thing you know "Ladies and gentlemen please may I introduce your birthday girl for tonight!" Kira screams down the mic, everyone starts cheering. Um ok.

Suddenly I see Dallon and Tyler come up to me. "My lady" Dallon says holding his hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me up on their shoulders. Ok this is very weird.

I see josh open a white door and we were heading straight for it, I am lifted off their shoulders and now I'm being carried by Dallon. "Ok so like this isn't totally weird I've just meet some of these people and now I'm being carried by them?" Dallon laughs and places me in a throne like chair.

I try to sit back up but he pushes me back down. I cross my arms. He then puts his hands over my eyes I try to scream and move out I couldn't no one was doing anything. I screamed out "I swear what ever you are doing I'll get you all back for.." And before I could finish Dallon moved his hands and in front of me was a table covered in presents.

I put my hands on my mouth, I wanted to burst into tears. It was so unreal. Everyone was surrounding me except two people. Julie and Brendon had disappeared into thin air. "I..I.. Can't except any of these guys it's all too much." I say still slightly shocked. I suddenly see Brendon burst through the door. "You don't have to open any of these maybe just this and he hands me a white envelope.

I see Dallon look at Brendon confused. "Hey bren what is this, this wasn't part of the plan." I hear him whisper. "Hey hey Dall just go with it." He looks at me and signals me to open the letter.
"L.A. Adoption centre." The top of the letter read. "Mom what is this?" I said with a confused look on my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aww how sweet was that suprise a little weird but sweet, but why did Brendon just hand you a on envelop from an adoption centre.