Just a friend.

I was awoken by Dallon. I honestly wasn't in the mood today. My depression had crept back up to me and I just burst out into tears. Why. Why does my body to this to me. Dallon pulled me in for a hug as he understood my pain, it was a good solid minute before I pulled away, stood and screamed "No! I will not myself ruin this tour!" I stomped my foot down and wiped away my tears. Dallon clapped as I laughed and a huge smile creeps onto his face.

He ruffles my hair and leaves, I go to change, today they were a few interviews coming while we were in Manchester. I grabbed a pair of black dungarees and a burgundy crop top. I did my hair in two French braids and did my normal makeup. I put on my converse and walked back downstairs.

I walk up to the couch sit down and put my legs on Brendon's lap, I stick tongue out as he folded his arms. They were going through some times about interviews I kinda just zoned out, I couldn't be bothered to listen. Brendon snapped his fingers before I was transported back into reality.

He laughed as he started to talk about Kerrang. I suddenly purked up and leant in closer. "So Kerrang want to interview everyone from your band, asking how it was being asked and all that jazz." Who goes on to talk about it more. Wow, I'm being interviewed by a big magazine that I still read. I let that sing in for a second.

We reach our second venue and we have to go for our interview. We meet up at some nice around three story tall building, we meet a women, Georgie Waltz, and she was so sweet and kind. We followed her up one story into a room with lots of gear everywhere.

We were seated on some coaches and we began the interview, we were asked basic questions like, how we formed, how do we know each other, what's it like touring with panic and stuff like that. It went pretty well, we were about to leave when we were stopped and asked to take a couple of photos. Some were just singular shots and some whole band shots, all in all the day was pretty fun.

We said our goodbyes and headed back to the venue.

We jumped back on the bus before it was time to go out to lunch. I grabbed my bag and and followes the rest out the bus.

We went to grab some sandwiches, i just grabbed a salad i was being basic today, i wasnt too hungry.

We sat down in a park and i didnt really talk or eat, i kinda just sat there staring at the floor admiring the leaves brushing past my feet.

Miche rubbed my back signalling we were leaving, i get up and put my bag on my shoulder.

I kicked the leaves on the floor. I honestly wish i brought a jacket. I put my arms in ny dungarees to see if it would make me any warmer. It wasnt much of a help.

Everyone else went to go do some shopping at some shopping centre place, me, well i was 'in the toilets'.

I went back to them after i had 'been to the toilet' i was getting sick of the smell. Luckily for me they were done shopping so we could finally go back to the bus.

I was tired, i was depressed, i just wanted to relax.

We made it back to the bus i threw my bag down, threw my shoes off and went upstairs.

I grabbed my panic hoodie and threw it on. I sat with ny knees up to my chest, shivering. I put my headphones in and watched youtube for a while.

People walked by but i didnt make any eye contact, i was to affixiated on memes, yes in 5 fight me.

Brendon put things infront of me like food as he knew i hadnt eaten, and some drinks but i just ignored him. I wasnt in the mood to speak.

We now were going inside to do sound check. I grabbed my bag again walked out. This time i actually had my leather jacket.

We were going up to the meet up area when i stoppes and looked at the line. These people werent just here for panic! They also came for us. We had a seperate meet up line from the boys.

We walked up to the back drop and i made sure i looked ok before the people started to roll in. They gave us fan art and letters it was an amazing experience.

We finished up with the last person and we headed back into the venue.

I was definetly in a better mood now, the fans got me raring to go. I grab ym glasses and make sure there secure. I chech my hair and makeup and wait for the starting sequences.

"Hey are you doing tonight manchester?" I screamed down the mic after we finished our first song. The crowd roared. I laughed and we carried on our set.

John gave me a piggy back and he ran off to the sidelines. I jumped off and quickly hugged brendon.

I watched as he flew around the stage singing songs that i helped write. As la devotee was playing a security came in and asked for me.

"Exscuse me miss, theres a girl outside and she really wants to see you" i was realy confused but i followed him anyway.

"Omg holly!" It was the girl from the airport. I ran up to her and hugged her. I mean she was just a fan to some people but i saw her as a good friend.

We chatted for a while sitting on a step outside the venue. It was weird i mean she wasnt freaking out or anything she was chill.

Panic finished up and i said my goodbyes to holly. We exchanged phone numbers and i walked back into the venue.

Brendon carried me back to the bus. We had a nice chat about holly and how we meet and shit. Sounds like im telling a marriage story. Im straight i promise.

We reach the bus and i run up to my bunk and hug it. Everyone else went to go eat but i just sat there on my phone scrolling through instagram.

I heard footsteps and brendon opened my curtain. He hoped up and sat opposite me.

"So i took this yesterday and forgot to show you" he says handing ne his phone. It was a picture of me twirling around. It was so pretty. "Send me this its amazing" i say still staring at the phone. He laughs and we chat for a while.

"Ok so i was thinking.."

-------------------------------------------------
Oh, whats brendon thinking now. And holly seems like a nice girl, im sure you two are gonna become closer friends.

Also.. BRENDON WHY WAS IT JUST THE LA DEVOTEE VIDEO THE SONG AINT SPOOPY SO WHY THE VIDEO SPOOPY. LIKE ALRIGHT OK. AND ALSO WHY LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGER.