Thats the one.

A/N: I haven't made it clear but darcy is 15 going on 16 thought that might be crucial information.

My band consisted of four people, I was the lead singer, John was the bassist he was 18, Michael was the guitarist he was 21, and Brian was the drummer he was 19, so we are a pretty young bunch but I do say we play some killer music. I wouldn't know what genre to put us under maybe pop punk? I'm not sure but there is a little bit of info on my band.

"Hey Bri, so I have some news are the rest of the guys there?" I say sitting, biting my nails off while my friends stare at me with wide eyes.
"Yeah there all here we are just at Michael's sisters wedding reception what's up?"
"So um I kinda have some amazing news..." I say with no nails left to bite.
"Alright spit it out." Bri says with more suspense in his voice.
"We have kinda been nominated for best band of the year at the VMA's ." I anxiously wait for a reply but I hear a soft thud noise, either Bri has passed out or he has dropped his phone.
"Sorry my phone slipped, holy shit Darcy we did it!" He says while hanging up the phone. Rude. My friends and I talk a bit more and eat before he head up to the clothes stores. Harvey was not happy to say the least but hey I need to turns heads don't I. We walk into forever 21 to see if they had any nice, snazzy dresses for me to try on. Nothing in there. We walk out I see a shop named 'Glitz n Glam' with really flashy dresses in the window. Honestly I don't think any of us could afford any of the dresses, but we went in anyway. As soon as we walk in I am hit with this sense that I am going to find the perfect dress in here. A lady approaches us, she is wearing black Dr Martens, a black SnapBack kinda like mine, she had gauges in her ears and she looked so bad ass.
"Hey can I help..." Before she finished her sentence she turned her head sideways and squinted at me. My heart sunk. Why is she staring at me like.. Before I could finish my thought she burst out with, "Are you the Darcy Matthews?" My heart rose again as I nodded my head.

A fan.

Recognised me.

I think this is my first fan encounter. "Um, can i have a picture?" She says with such a nervous tone to her voice. I nod and she got her phone, I smile putting my arm around her waist, my friends just stared at me with the biggest smiles on there faces. "Omg thank you so much if you need anything just shout!" and she ran back to the till. My friends gave me this look, I walked past and nudged them both like nothing happened. I selected a few dresses, tried them on but I didn't like them, they were either to glitz or too glam, ironic I know, but then, when we had lost all hope, the girl from before comes walking over to us. "I found this in the back thought you might like it, hope it's your size," As she walks back I thank her, she looks back and smiles. I held up the dress in front of me and looked in the mirror. It was a black short dress, strapless, and the bottom was puffy kinda like a tutu, it was honestly beautiful. I tried it on and it was a perfect fit. "I think this is the one," I walked out of the changing room and Kira's and Harvey's jaws drop. I laughed and did a little twirl. My friends stood up and clapped they couldn't take their eyes off me. I took off the dress and went to go and pay for it. I didn't know how much it was as she just gave it to me without a price tag but I think it may be too pricey for me and Kira. I placed the dress down infront of the girl.
"That's £50 please," the girl politely says.
"Just £50? not like 50 thousand?" Kira blurts out.
"Nope just 50, the dress was in the back never sold before so we though no one was ever going to buy it, the price got lower and lower until it finally was shoved into storage so I'm glad it finally has an owner." She smiled at me. Kira handed her the money and we walked out I waved goodbye to the girl and mouthed thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you finally found the perfect dress ands it's stunning, you'll definitely be turning heads on the read carpet. And finally your band knows and the nominations they couldn't be more proud of you.

This is what I was imagining for darcys dress like this is a visualisation of her dress but if you want to imagine one for her then go ahead 😂