Chapter 5

Prepare for some shit
that's about to go down.
Next chapter will be longish.

·-·

"Alright boys. And girl." Alex pauses,"Tonight is possibly our last night living sadly but that will not stop us from living like there's no tomorrow. Just don't get to drunk we're going to war tomorrow."

John giggles at the last statement and we all look at him.

"Sorry." He said looking down and we just all clanked our drinks together. I couldn't be more thankful to go to war with such amazing people.

The night goes on and people are louder and just living for today. I get caught up in looking at everyone that I don't even notice someone tap my shoulder. I turn to see none other than Alexander.

"General Washington wants to see you." He talks a bit loud so I can hear him.

I nod and walk to Washington's office knocking on the door lightly.

"Come in." He says sternly,"Hello Y/N. Have a seat."

I took a seat in one of the chairs waiting to hear what he had to say.

"All of us generals have thought it through and we don't think it will be a good idea for you to come to war with us. You are just not big and strong enough for this." The general says. I just stare blankly at him.

"Or maybe because I'm a woman." I scoff under my breath.

"Now like I said you just aren't strong enough for this. You're smaller than everyone else. You'll be an easy target."

"I'm to small! Bull shit! I've been through everything all those other men have gone through and I'm fine! Have you seen Laurens?! He's small too! But wait he's a guy so I guess that's ok!" I wipe the tears coming from my eyes as General Washington stares coldly at me.

I get up to leave saying a few kind words,"This country is going to suck."

With that I left walking back to where everyone else is. Laurens was by the bar so I walked up to him.

"Hey what happened?" He asks.

"Nothing important just get me drunk." I tell him.

"Woah woah woah. No need to do that. We're going to war tomorrow." John said looking concerned.

"Yeah well that's just you guys." I say grabbing a beer and walking away. I turn back a little to see a confused Laurens talking to Hercules who then gets confused also.

Man tonight should be fun...

·-·

Okay this one was kinda short but some shit went down am I right??? I'm really happy that I'm finally updating I hope you are too! ☺️

Love you guys so much!
💕💕💕💕💕