Chapter 7

The kiss lasted for what felt like forever and he even kissed me back. That is until he quickly pulled back.

"Y/N I'm sorry but I can't do this." Lafayette said frantically standing from the bed.

"But why?" I whine to him as he runs his hands through his messy hair. That sexy hair.

"Look I'm only saying this because you won't remember me saying this because you have drank far to much but," he pauses and I just look deep into those beautiful eyes,"Y/N I lo- like you a lot and I want to be with you but I can't take advantage of you when you are like this. It's not right. I'm sorry." After letting all that go from his system there is a long sigh and I wait for him to say anything else.

"You what?" I ask in disbelief.

"I like you, a lot." Laf says even shocked he said it.

"Gotta go." I slurred getting up from the bed. Lafayette didn't seem to notice at all. He seemed more shocked than I did. Then suddenly after leaving the room it feels like a coat of darkness has fallen on me.

Shouldn't I be happy? He likes me.

Why am I crying?

I practically drag myself out to the street. It seems like everything is moving in slow motion. Like time is no matter. I'm perfectly still. It's quiet and calm.

I walk for god knows how long. Oddly enough it starts to pour. What if they're looking for me? Oh who cares. Then I find a tree.

Right in front of me I think.

Thinking may be a dangerous thought right now.I walk over to sit under it at least getting a little bit out of the rain.

As I'm sitting down I stumbled a little and then everything went black.

Darkness was everything.

The rain was silent now.

What happened?

What did I do?

I start to see something brighter than the darkness. Soon it was very bright.

"Y/N! Guys she's awake!" I hear John exclaim. I look to see the other three run to my side. I try to sit up but it feels like I'm being weighed down.

"Laf." I cried not knowing anything about what was happening.

"Do you remember anything?" He calmly asks me tears dwelling in his eyes as he grabs my face gently.

"No."