Chapter 24

Dear Y/n Lafayette,

Yes I do know that isn't your name yet but I wish it was. I've been running short on time to write you but believe me every moment away I think about you. Alexander is getting tired of it too. Apparently I've been talking in my sleep at least that's what he says. I've got to go. I'm sorry. I love you so much.

Love, Marquis De Lafayette

"Y/n!" I look up from the new letter to see Angelica standing in my doorway,"Come on! Let's go have a fun day. We haven't got any time together yet."

"Oh alright. I'm ready when you are."

"Well then let's go." Angelica smiles. I get up from my seat and follow her to a chariot that's taking us into town.

"What are we going to do anyways?" I ask her after there had been silence for awhile.

"I'm not sure but we'll find something to do." she replied.

"You're just full of surprises aren't you?" I asked her smiling.

"Pretty much."Angelica said then stopped the coachman so we could get out,"Let's just get out here."

"Okay." I replied getting out behind her we were walking for awhile until we saw a bakery,"We should get something to eat in there!" I tell Angelica pointing at the bakery. She laughs then walks over to the door opening it up for me to go in first. The air in there smelled like fresh bread and cookies. Well of course that is because it's a bakery.

"Cookies?" Angelica asks.

"Of course!" I exclaim and she gets us some to share as we take a seat at a little table,"These are so good! We need to come here more often. Seriously." I say after taking another bite.

"You are correct on that." she laughed taking a bite out of her cookie as well,"I have a question."

"Oh no. What did I do?" I ask her sitting up straight while putting my cookie down.

"It's not bad! Just your reaction makes me wonder what you have done." she laughed,"I was going to ask if you and Lafayette were okay. You are still getting married right?"

"Of course. We've just hit a few bumps in the road."

"Major ones Y/N. You two together amazes me." Angelica said.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"No matter what has happened you are always by each others side. Plus you both make a pretty hot couple." Angelica smiled at me.

"Oh stop Angelica." I joke around.

"I mean imagine how cute your children will be. Oh my gosh I can't even think about it they're to adorable." she says making me laugh really hard.

"Pretty soon I'm not going to be able to breathe if you keep saying stuff like that." I say finishing eating my cookie.

"Sorry it just comes naturally." she smiled,"Now let's maybe go get some new clothes because who wouldn't want new clothes?"

"You are strictly the best Angelica. You're practically an angel."

"Did you really just have to do that?"she asks holding in laughter.

"Yes I really did." I start laughing and we exit the bakery making our way to the nearest store until one of the servants I recognize from the Schuyler home runs towards us.

"Y/N! Angelica! You must return home quickly come with me!" he exclaims in pants from running so fast up to us. Without saying another word Angelica and I follow him to a horse and carriage to take us back. A little into the ride I break away from my thoughts to ask the man something.

"What happened that's so urgent?"

"I believe it is not my right to tell you such news." he replied. I was about to argue but sat back down with thoughts passing through my head. This can't be good. We reach the house and Angelica jumps out of the carriage along with me. I run to the house inside as she comes behind me.

"In here!" I hear Peggy yell from a hallway. I followed her voice and look into the room she was standing by.

"Laf." I breathed out.

·-·

Back at it again with the damn cliffhangers.
G

uess who got their Nana interested in Alexander Hamilton? *smirk*

(It was me. teehee)