Chapter 29

"There isn't anything to talk about Lafayette. You did what you did. Maybe it's best if we just aren't together anymore." I said holding back everything I wanted to really say like 'I've missed you' and 'I still love you' but he kissed her back. He shattered my heart and it's going to take awhile for it to be fixed. Although what if he's the only one that can fix it?

"Y/N there is. You never let me talk that night. I tried-"

"You tried? The only thing you tried to do that night was to ruin our relationship. If you've been trying to fix this relationship then how come I've received no letters at all. From my point of view you haven't been trying to fix this. Lafayette I don't know what you want me to do anymore." I interrupted him. He stood there silent for a minute. The look on his face told me that he was trying to find the words to say so I decided to speak up. 

"Laf." I started off trying to think of what I should say like him,"I still love you." The look on his face when I said that was hopeful,"How could I stop Laf? But you broke my heart. Why did you do it? We were so happy. We're supposed to be getting married."

"I've never stopped loving you Y/N. I regret everything that night. I don't even want to think about everything that happened. I wasn't thinking when it happened. It was so sudden. I know I should've talked to you that night. I hate myself for not doing that. Since I've been gone I can't stop replaying it." he paused tears falling from his eyes,"I want to marry you still. I don't want to lose you. Y/N I can't leave you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

I looked him in the eyes and I knew that he meant everything he said and walked over to him,"Please don't leave me again." I said in his ear while I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away and there was a faint smile on his face.

"I know this will take time Y/N but I'm willing to take that time." Lafayette said holding my hands.

"No." I said and his eyes widened slightly.

"What do you mean? I don't understand." he said looking at me confused.

"I'm not going to let what happened that night ruin everything. We should be married right now. And when we got engaged I basically signed up for forever with you and I'm not going to put it off anymore. We're getting married." I said making him surprised and he smiled.

"I have to leave after tomorrow Y/N." Laf said.

"Well then we're getting married tomorrow."

"Are you sure that you want that and that it's possible?"Lafayette asked.

"Yes." I smiled and he leaned down to give me a sweet kiss. We stood there silent for awhile until he spoke.

"I can't believe that we're going to be getting married tomorrow." he said in disbelief.

"Did you think I was going to leave you?" I asked him and he nodded yes a little,"Laf I'm never going to do that." He smiled at me. 

Maybe deciding that getting married to him still was wrong. And tomorrow too. I know that it was all said by impulse but I couldn't help it and I'm not letting another girl get in the middle of our relationship like she wants it too. 

I just can't stop loving him.

And tomorrow is the day that will officially begin forever.

·-·

2 more chapters after this! 

My birthday is in less than a week!