Chapter 6

"I'll take three shots please." I say to the guy bar tending not noticing Alexander sitting next to me. 

"Hey! Hey! What's happening? You shouldn't drink that much." he says.

"None of your business." I tell him with a bit of attitude which he's taken a back by. 

"Whatever it is, don't do something stupid like this because of it." Alex says as the shots arrived. He had a heartfelt look in his eyes until I downed all three shots in a row. How was he supposed to know how I was feeling. He didn't just get rejected by General Washington. That asshole Washington. He's to blame for this. I hate him. 

"3 more." I tell the guy again. I can feel the alcohol already getting in my system but I don't care. Alexander grabs my arm this time.

"Y/N you can't do this! You're being stupid!" he says not holding back whatsoever. I drink the other 3 shots and don't hold back what I do next. 

I slapped him right across the face. After that the bar tender starts saying how I can't fight here. Alexander just stands there in shock still. But I don't feel bad. I don't feel anything.

Right as I'm about to leave the place I get stopped by someone. 

"Are you okay?" I look up to see Lafayette talking in that sexy accent of his. Has he always been this hot? I don't know. Is he single? Just look at him. Ugh. Perfection.

"Y/N!!" He yells in my face breaking me from my thoughts.

"Shhhh!!" I yell at him. He was talking rather loudly.

"Mon amie you are drunk." He says sitting me down. Apparently there was a wall behind us that I didn't notice. "Y/N what happened? Maybe I should wait to ask till you're in your right mind." Laf said.

"I AM IN MY RIGHT MIND!" I yell at him trying to stand up but failing falling right on top of him,"I gotta go." I actually get up this time walking towards Mr. George Fucking Washington's office. Cause I have got some choice words for him. I finally stumble there knocking a little violently on his door. He yells to come in and I surely do.

"HEY!" I yell at him.

"Ms. Y/L/N please keep your voice down." he says not looking up from his desk.

"You sir are a fucking idiot! You think that you can do anything you want!! Just because you are Mr. General George Washington! OH AND YOU'RE A BOY HUH!! SO YOU ARE BETTER THAN GIRLS!!!! HELL FUCKING NO!!! Go to fucking hell. I thought that joining this revolution would be a good way to give back to this "country"!!! BUT ALL I SEE IS A BIG PHONY!!!!" I stop to finally breathe while Washington just stares at me. Tears are now running down my face. It's his fault. All his.

"Fuck you." I say then slam the door shut walking back to where I left Lafayette. Oddly enough Laf was standing there with the rest of the guys. The looks on their faces read angry, worried, sad, and everything in between. Moments later Lafayette finally sees me rushing to my side.

"What did you do?" He asks worried and maybe a little angry. Alexander sure is which may have rubbed off on him. I couldn't even reply to him after all my voice hurt from yelling at General Washington so I just smiled and softly laughed. 

"Can I tell you in private?" I ask him. He nods without questioning and we get back to the sleeping quarters. 

"Now tell me what happened." He says sitting us both on the bed. I try to find words but nothing feels right. So I start to cry then I remember Lafayette and his sexy voice and hair. 

So I kissed him.