Chapter 26

The picture like DAMN

"Y/N." I hear someone whisper. I turn around in my sleepy state hoping to get more rest.

"Y/N." they say again nudging me.

"What." I say turning back around yawning. 

"What do you want to do today?" Lafayette asked.

"Get more sleep." I said grabbing his chest snuggling into him making him laugh a little bit. 

"What do you really want to do?" he laughed. His hair was slightly messy as I looked up at him. The sun light was shining in the curtains just right making his look perfect even though he always does. 

"Whatever you want Laf." I smile at him then sit up.

"Well there is one thing I'd like to do first." 

"Oh yeah?" I ask him as he smirks before he sits up more so he can reach my lips sweetly kissing me,"That was it?" 

"You want more?" Lafayette asked looking back at me from his side of the bed. His feet were on the floor getting ready to get dressed. I have to admit I do love having him here. It's been at least two weeks since he's arrived and he's healed well. 

"Of course I want more." I smiled and he walked over to my side crashing his lips on mine making me lay back down on the bed. After kissing for so long we came up for air,"I'll see you at breakfast." I smiled again making him laugh. My hair was even more of a mess from him running his fingers through it. He leaves to get ready in the bathroom he always uses after getting some clothes.

I get up after he leaves and go to my closet and pick out a random outfit I've probably worn before since I've lived her with the Schuyler's for almost a year. They are the most generous people I know. I don't know where I would be if it weren't for them. 

I walked down to the kitchen to see Laf already there. He smiled at me and I grab an apple and a knife cutting it incorrectly. 

"You know you'll cut yourself more easily if you do that." Lafayette said making me roll my eyes playfully smiling.

"I don't care it's just how I do it." I said and he just laughed it off. 

"Do you want to go into town?" he asked me changing topic.

"Sounds fun. I'll just get some money." I said walking over to him giving him a quick kiss.

"I love you." Laf said smiling down at me. 

"I love you too. I'll be right back." With saying that I left back to our shared room to get some money. I'm not sure what I'll be doing with him in town today but I'm sure we'll have a good time. It takes me awhile to find some of the money we've saved together. Lafayette likes to move it around a lot so it's harder to find it every time. He's got to start telling me were it is. After grabbing the money I head back to the kitchen and right as I turn the corner to see something I never believed would happen. 

I should've known better.

·-·

Ooooo is the British guy Harry back? Is it Lafayette twerking?

Well I don't know! (jk i do...) 

Comment what you think happened right a here --->

Love you guys so much!!!