Chapter 1

Niall smiled at the high pitched voice of Louis shouting at Liam. Liam was losing his mind as he so often did when it came to travelling. Though in this particular time, he was not the one making a thousand miles overseas to land in the semi-frigid weather of Dublin to come and see Niall. Harry was. But as the self-appointed Daddy of the Boyband, it was natural that he would react in that manner.

He didn't even understand why Louis was upset with Liam in the first place, he was the one who that kicked the soccer ball that went flying across the room and banged the shelf with incredible impact. If it hadn't been for the fact that Harry's passport, which had been situated atop the shelf, went flying past the window into the street below, he would have applauded Louis' incredible kick. The boy always had a knack for the game; unfortunately, it seemed he had a knack of getting into trouble too.

The two boys were busy scuffling and trying to blame each other for the crime that happened instead of rectifying the problem so Harry, with an eye roll and an exasperated sigh, had to call the security downstairs to go and get the passport before someone picked it up.

Normally, Niall, he would be rolling on the floor laughing his guts out at the boys that had become more than his friends, but now he had to be content with watching the chaos unfold over the screen of his laptop because he was in Ireland and the other lads were in London.

The boys had gone for their break and 3 out of the 4 of them stayed in London. Louis was working on his record label with Simon and it seemed to be going well too, for a lot of positive responses had been coming from the general public. Louis was even thinking of starting a girl group, but those were just thoughts in the process. Liam stayed to loan his services of songwriting to the other musicians. He and Louis always did major of the writing for their songs and Niall guessed he was getting acclaim for a lot of stars, like Cheryl, wanted him to jot down a few songs for them.

Harry, the Mama's boy, did exactly what his mother wanted him to do and that was to finish school. Niall always thought if someone was to go back to school, it was going to be him but Mr Styles proved him wrong.

Went back to school, he did. And boy was it something else. The tabloids were full of photos of Harry around campus. Speculations were rising from something as simple as Harry's smile to an elderly lady.

People were betting on who his next 'lady love' was going to be and a lot of people were being dragged into the tabloids and the term 'exaggerations of things' was turning into a perpetual understatement where Harry was concerned.

'Does T. Swiftie approve of Harry's new Girlfriend?'

'Harry's mum files a lawsuit on a lecturer who did not recognize her son'

It was madness and he was very worried about Harry because Harry just cared a lot. He cared about what people said about him, what people didn't say about him, what people thought but didn't want to say about him and etc. He just cared too much and he lived inside his own thoughts, making it hard for those who wanted to lessen the burden on him, to decipher what mood he was in.

Yes, he was Prince Charming and could charm granny panties of a 75-year-old virgin. He was portrayed by the media as someone who took pride in his long line of famous ex-girlfriends but in reality, he didn't. If only people knew that half of the girls he was connected to were just friends and those whom he was actually with, meant so much to him. The boy just wanted to love because he had so much love to give; sometimes Niall felt like Harry was cupid.

Harry zoomed past the screen, running to get his passport and ticket that the security guard brought up. He thanked him profusely and went back to stuffing his duffel bag with clothes. It should have taken Harry literally 10 minutes considering he had like 5 pairs of jeans 3 shorts and an assortment of weird patterned shirts and 2 plain black and white tees.

"What's taking you so long to pack Harry? You don't have that many clothes. At this rate, you are going to miss your flight like you did last time." Niall finally spoke up, trying to see what Harry was packing but the other man's lanky body was obscuring his view.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm almost done. Just another pair of shoes and I will be out of here." Harry said skidding to the other side of the hotel room where the closet was. He knelt on the floor and started throwing boots and sneakers out. One narrowly missed Louis' head, but Harry had his head burrowed at the bottom of the closet to notice. It was a good thing too because Louis sent an acidic glare that would have burnt Harry where he stood.

"Aha!" Harry exclaimed, his voice coming out a little muffled. He lifted his lower body from the floor, like some kind of tall giraffe, and Niall got an eyeful of Harry's butt, making a half-strangled noise escape his throat. Not that it was the first time that one of the boys accidentally- most times intentional than not - mooned him, but this time with Harry it was different.

Because on the day that Harry and Niall headed for different countries, words were said, secret glances met and intimate touches were shared that were never explained.

And now, whenever Harry's name was mentioned, Niall felt like he was going into melt into a puddle from the ferociousness of his blushing.