Chapter 49 +

The kiss started out as usual, slow and sensual. Harry moaned in pleasure when Niall's tongue invaded his mouth.

Hot and wet was all Harry could focus on. Niall slyly started taking control of the kiss. He always let Harry take the lead and responded complicitly, but now, he was being demanding. He softly grasped the back of Harry's head and angled his head the way he wanted. He hotly explored the pleasure cavern that had become Harry's mouth.

His hand went to Harry's narrow waist and pushed him off him and onto the bed. He swung his leg over his body to straddle him and Harry groaned out his protest to only have Niall muffle it with another kiss.

Harry literally had to pry Niall whose mind had been taken over by his raging libodo. "Ni. Wait. What are you doing?"

"I want to try topping for a change." Niall nonchalantly said, his gaze not lifting from Harry's lips one bit.

"I thought you were bluffing." Harry muttered.

"Kinda but I have always wanted to try it. Just see what the view is like from up here." He joked lightly hoping calm Harry down but alas Harry's terror would not deter.

"I have trauma." A frown etched on Harry s lovely face. With the way he was looking up at Niall, a bunch of double chins appeared, yet he still looked ravishing.

Niall snorted." You say that like you got injured at war."

"It was war Niall. One that caused a deep seeded trauma I had to learn to live my whole life with." Harry kept the joke rolling.

"Well those with trauma get therapy. Let Dr.Niall try you on for size. Maybe all you need is a therapy session from a professional." Niall leaned in to kiss Harry one, twice and one more again on his lips.

Harry licked his lips when Niall relented, the bottom of his stomach hallowed out with lust."This doesn't seen like therapy."

"There are different types of therapy. Pictorial therapy, hyponal therapy etc. This is Dr.Niall's cure all therapy; sexual therapy. It has a 99.9% success rate."

"Really now?" The look of amusement lit up Harry face.

"Oh yeah. In fact I would give it a 100% success rate, but then I would just be tooting my own horn."

"No pun intended?" A sleek eyebrow disappeared into Harry's hairline.

"Oh pun very much intended. I would love to toot your horn." Niall purred sexily.

"Oh yes please, Dr. Niall. Take me. I'm your willing patient." Harry egged on finally sold on the idea by Niall's boldness.

He really couldn't hide that Niall being more dominant like that turned him on. The level of comfort he was showcasing with their relationship was completely blowing his mind. Harry couldn't believe he progressed from running away everytime they had sex to him actively seducing Harry.

Harry couldn't believe how lucky he was. He got the
man that he wanted. How many people had the privilege to say that they actually got the man they had a crush on.

Harry sighed cotendly, worries and guilt that plugged his mind somehow slithered away at the presence of the sexual beast that Niall had turned into.

Niall kised Harry down the expanse of his coderd neck. Muscles rippled as he swallowed a moan. He steadily kissed down his body, taking off every article of clothing he counteted. By the time he had made it down to the boxers, Harry was a shivering mess.

He kissed the bulge sheltered in the cotton and then tool of those too. Harry's erection stood in jovial salutation.

Niall watched the weeping erection in fascination. He mulled over taking the memeber in his mouth then or saving that as a treat for later. Harry's cock twitched under Niall's hot gaze. Saliva pooled in Niall's mouth but he decided to save that for later.