Chapter 10

Trash was lying on the ground. Toys disposed off in the make shift play area in the yard. Cars were haphazardly parked in the closed off street that Niall's house was. With the amount of noise emanating from Niall's house, he could tell that they all belonged to Niall's relatives.

Harry thanked Ibrahim for driving him and crossed the street to go to the house that looked like it had been ransacked by hooligans. He shuffled out off his jacket feeling hot. He didn't know whether it was from the feeling of the intrusive neighbor watching him from the low bushes a mile away or the stress from finally deciding to corner Niall and force him to talk, but the Dublin weather was cold and dreary, just like the day he had arrived.

Harry gave a stiff smile and a polite wave to the short man hiding behind the bushes; His mother always said to be polite. Only his bald shiny head and shifty eyes visible under a heavy brow was all Harry could see before his brows sent him a look suspicion and the man scurried back to the house behind him

"For F's sake Greg, take your plate to the kitchen!!!" Niall's scream was Harry's greeting as he made his way into the house that was drowning in homecooking smells, warmth and love. Harry wondered why Niall didn't cuss and a fuzz of blond hair atop the cutest kid in the world answered his silent question.

Theo was flushed from the heat in the room and his blue eyes were twinkling in delight as Niall continued to shout at Greg as he made his to the kitchen with a dirty plate in his hand and a calming wave in Niall's direction with the other. A Chubby hand with dimples on the knuckles, made grubby motions when Theo noticed Harry in the living room.

"How my favorite blonde in the world?" Harry asked Theo when he picked him up from Niall's lap. Niall froze in surprise but Harry didn't pay attention to him. He wasn't ready to see what his expressive blue would hold when he looked at him.

"Hawy, look! I popped a chewy" Theo thrust the split cherry in Harry's face and the glow of accomplishment on his face drew a chuckle from him. The people in the room let out loud guffaws at Theo's innocent but dirty statement.

"Popped a what!? You are not the age to be popping cherries young man!!" Greg shouted by the doorway, conjuring out of thin air. The runts in the room slithered out of the room anticipating Greg's fury. Shock was written on his face but it split into a full on grin when he recognized who was holding his son.

But before he could greet Harry Theo interrupted with a "I wanna pop cherries Da!" His cute lips were pursed into a pout and his eyes were forming tears around the corners.

"Alright Alright!" Niall interjected the tantrum that was on the verge of breaking lose, "Theo you can pop all the cherries you want and Greg will have to deal with it. It's not like he hasn't popped a few cherries in his years."

Greg muttered a few choice words under his breath and takes his son out Harry's Hands. "Say bye to Harry and your uncle who is a bad influence on you."

"Bye Hawy" Theo obeyed and placed a sweet sticky kiss on Harry's lips, taking him by surprise. He choice to ignore his uncle Ni though, already distracted at the prospect of the little adventures he and his dad would get up to.

Greg lifted his broad 'shoulders in what can you do' motion."He is going through a kissing faze."

Harry wished with all his might that Niall was going through a kissing faze too.

Niall didn't look Harry after they were left alone. With anxiety, guilt and fear swirling around his head he proceeded to the cooler that was placed in the room. He dug deep and found a chilled beer for Harry, conscious of how he liked his flavored. He finally turned to look at the man he had been dreading to see this past days looking at him hooded eyes and hands in his pockets as he waited patiently for him.