Chapter8

Double update! Yeet!

Did you guys know that vine is being shut down?So sad. And I really love vines too.

Anyway I wrote this chapter with a massive writer's block. If it feels disjointed and doesn't flow easily, I'm very sorry. I couldn't find a way of fixing it too #LesSigh

------------------------

Harry was stark naked.

He knew for a fact that he was because he could feel the cold air play with the little hairs on his butt. Slowly he lifted his head wondering why he would be in such a state, but the tell tale ache in his waist and the hot body beside him told him the answer to the unvoiced question in his head.

His long legs were held captive by Niall's. One was thrown over carelessly over Niall's pale ones. The contrast between his olive toned skin and Niall's pale one made him think of coffee and cream. And boy would he love more cream on his coffee because Niall looked so good.

His chest was rising and falling as he breathed in, his slightly swollen lips parted seductively letting out puffs of air. His eyes were closed, hiding away Harry's favorite feature on Niall. He wanted to wake him up with a kiss, but he knew they had to talk. He had brought back Niall to his Hotel room to talk but ended up sleeping with him. Not exactly what he wanted but he couldn't complain, it was, in a twisted way, a means to get what he came to Dublin for. And that was a relationship with Niall.

Harry lifted up his lanky body from the sofa softly so as not to wake up the sleeping beauty. It was morning already and the day looked like it was going to be cold judging from the cold air drifting into the room from the window he forgot to close. His body felt achy from sleeping on the sofa but he couldn't deny the physical satisfaction he felt that came with good sex.

Taking in the room, he went for his hair tie and put his hair in a bun. Trying to fight a smile at the memory of the night before, Harry closed the lube they used yesterday and disposed of the used condom he didn't even bother throwing away afterwards. He gathered their strewn clothes, chuckling at how haphazard they were. He folded Niall's neatly, and before placing them on a chair, he couldn't help but smell in his delicate scent. Creepy, he knew that, but Niall just smelled ridiculously good and his clothes were testament to that.

He decided to call room service and order breakfast before taking a shower. Niall would probably be starving when he woke up. With his favorite pink toothbrush in his mouth and a last glance to the tempting figure on his sofa he went to take a shower, praying it would wash away the dirty thoughts he was having of Niall beneath him, moaning obscenely.

While Harry washed his sin away, Niall tried to tell his stomach five more minutes but it seemed that the ravenous wolves in his belly couldn't get the message over their hunger. The tired man stretched, reeling in the deliciousness of his muscles unwinding from sleep, and that's when he felt it. The throbbing pain deep in his ass had him sitting up so fast that he slammed into the memories from the night before too fast for his liking. He would have rather stayed oblivious to the fact that he slept with Harry for a feel more seconds.

But his head wouldn't let him have that. Niall swallowed the bile that was threatening to crawl up his throat, but his shame and guilt was another thing. He stood up from the sofa and thrust shaking figures in his hair. It took him a while to finally notice that Harry wasn't in the room with him. His ears twitched and picked up the sounds of a shower running in the next room.

He sighed in relief, at least he could have a few minutes to compose himself and come up with a way of avoiding the subject. Because that was what was needed at that moment. There was no way he could sit down and talk with Harry about what happened. What was he going to tell him? That he couldn't help himself last night? That might have been the truth but it sure wasn't a good enough reason for what they did. They were both boys. Both straight ... well he was but Harry, no one knew for sure. The only thing to do was to avoid and deny any types of feelings for the Cheshire bred man because that would just complicate their friendship.