Chapter 38

There must be some freaking superpower out there that has something against me.

That being said ... enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------

His head hurt.

He was pretty sure his left ear was deaf from Louis' loud laughter

He had busted his knee again trying to put Louis in a chokehold.

He was damn tired because Louis and Liam started bragging about their kids until late at night.

Yet he went to sleep with a big smile on his face. 'Damn its good to have the boys together once again' kept ringing in his head as he laid to sleep.

...But now the morning after, he really really really wished he had killed the two evil bastards the day before when he had the chance. Louis and Liam were both on their knees, phones in hand with flashlights trained on him. They so close to his face on the pillow that he could see his own reflection in Louis pupil and the specks of gold in Liam's brown eyes.

The sun had barely risen and the morning light was too weak to illuminate the room clearly. "Did you think you had gotten away with it," Louis whispered.

His morning breath fanned over Niall's face making him scrunch his nose."Gotten away with what?" Niall's sleep lidden voice came out deep with annoyance.

"Gotten away with not telling us who tops" Liam clarified, wiggling his thick eyebrows lewdly.

Niall groaned in despair. They had asked relentlessly the night before, hence Niall ended up putting Louis in a headlock trying to defer him off the topic. Louis' high-pitched scream had stunned him and he let go.

Harry who was not even concerned at all sat on the bed and enjoyed the show. Louis realising he had a better chance of questioning Harry, he proceeded to probe Harry. Niall could tell Harry had no problem telling them what they wanted to hear.

But of course, he wouldn't. He was fucking Mr.Exclusive top, after all. Niall pinned Harry with a threatening glare. He didn't need to say it. He knew Harry would understand.

The 'Tell them and you will never get any until the day we die' glare was pretty unanimous, so Harry had no trouble interpreting it when Niall pinned him with it.

Harry quickly clammed and pretended he was deaf whenever Louis and Liam brought up the question. He had thought he had avoided it. But he guessed Louis and Liam always had an elephants memory when it came to this.

Niall laid his accusatory gaze on Liam."I totally expected this Louis but not from you young man."

Niall wondered when Liam became just as troublesome as Louis. Back in the day, he was the one walking around with a stick so far up his ass that Niall always wondered how he managed to sit. But somewhere along the line, they had all corrupted him a bit. He was still a wet cloth but he had a chip on his chivalrous shoulder now. He usually loves it, because it serves to entertain him. But at the moment he really wished old Daddy direction was back.

To make it worse Harry had left early in the morning to start his promo tour for the movie. The sweet soft kiss Harry had planted on his cheek before he left on his cheek was burning hot on his skin now. He really wished he was here ... So that he could have used him as shark bait, Niall mulls over as he looks at the two carnivorous smiles on Louis and Liam's faces; The had come for blood.

He was completely at their mercy.

"Yeah. Yeah. Tell us what we want to know." Liam retorted back, no sign of remorse reflected in his curious gaze.

"How the fuck do we know when every time we are about to do it we always get interrupted!!!?" Grabbing his pillow, Niall sat up and started hitting Louis and Liam with it. Louis grabbed it just as Liam somehow found his way on top of Niall, pinning his arms beneath his bulky body.

"Wait... So you and H haven't ...?" You made an O with his left hand and repeatedly jabs his right index finger through it.

"...That's vulgar" Niall sneered.

"Oh, you suddenly care about what is vulgar, Mr.Potty mouth?!"  Louis scoffed.

"Stop going off topic! You and Harry haven't done it yet?" Liam asks once again, making a point of shaking Niall a little.

"Okay get off now. This feels weird." Niall nudges Liam off of him and aits upright. Squinting at the light, Niall peered out of the window. The sun was fully out now and he was pretty sure the small coastal town was now slowly waking up.

"What? The position felt a bit too familiar?" Louis teases, making his way to sit beside Niall on the unmade bed. Liam places himself on Niall's other side. Their combined weight dips the bed a little, making them sit shoulder to shoulder in the little crevice that they had made.

Niall sighs."I thought you now wanted to know whether Harry and I have had sex?"

"We want all the details, that means whether you have had sex and who tops?" Louis wiggles his brows at Niall and licks his lips in anticipation.

Cornered, or to be more exact, sandwiched between two stubborn meddlesome fools, Niall felt he had no choice but to answer their burning questions."Harry and have had sex one time but we have done some other things. And yes he tops."

'Awwwwwwwwww wow!" Lois applauded at the same time that Liam went. "Eyyyyyyyyyyyy. That's more like it!"

"Was that so hard?" Louis chides, elbowing him with each word as an emphasis.

"doesn't it feel good to have that off your chest?" Liam on Niall's other side was petting his brunette hair like he was some sort of child.

"Why are you both acting like I just confessed something shameful?" Niall bristled, his feathers were definitely ruffled.

"Calm down. We are just playing around." With an eye-roll, Louis reaches for his phone to check the time."Anyway. We came to see if you are leaving with us this afternoon or waiting for lover boy."

"I'm leaving too. I got shit to finalise at the studio since I will be MIA once I go with Harry to Jamaica."

"Okay then. Might as well go with a jet then." Liam murmurs tapping away at his phone, presumably setting up their flight arrangments for that afternoon.

The boys leave Niall to get ready so they can go and get breakfast before they went to the airport.  Finally getting the chance to check his phone, he unlocked it and ignored all his notification, sent Harry a quick text telling him that he was leaving that afternoon.

He browsed through the label's emails and quickly responded to his mum's message before opening Deo's message.

'Can you come home like 3 days earlier? I need to talk to you about something. It's really important.' It read.

'I will see if I can rearrange some things and then get back to you.' Then went to get ready.