chapter 46

Merrrrrrry Christmassssssss!

Happy belated birthday to Lou Lou our little 6-year-old boo bear!!

I hope yall asked for 1D to come back from Santa.

You know I did...

The chappie will probably be fraught with typos

The chappie will probably be fraught with typos. Its Christmas, please let them slide lols.

-----------------------------------------------

Upon fluttering his eyes open Niall's is blinded by the bright light that was filtering through the huge floor to length mirrors. Niall really loved this room. It was spacious, had a great view of the lake and the floor to length windows was a wonder, especially in the bathroom. It always felt like the outside had been brought into the inside.

He tended to hate the morning rays that would wake him up too early in the morning though. But this time the intensity of the morning sun wasn't assaulting with its full capacity.

Niall's made out the broad back of his boyfriend. Harry was sat on the bed, back to Niall and a huge frown on his concentrated face as he looked out of the window.

"Whats wrong?" Niall asked worriedly.

"Is the sun always this annoying in the morning?" Nall snorted out is mirth. It figured that Harry was experiencing one of the worst hangovers he has ever had. As a morning person, Harry had never held any animosity toward the morning sun as Niall did. This was all new to him, the poor baby.

"Let's go and make some hangover magic potion and it will all be fine in a moment."He planted a kiss on Harry's temple then looked around the room for his clothes. Niall was also experiencing the hangover. It didn't feel great but as a great fan of drinking, Nill has had enough experience with thin hangovers to know that getting hydrated, making a hangover juice blend and moving the least amount possible was the only way to get rid of it.

Finished dressing, Niall tugged Harry downstairs to get some food in both of them. They found a clear-eyed Mitch spooning himself some great smelling scrambled eggs onto his plate.

"Hey. Had a great weekend?" The man was the perfect image of heath. Skin glowing, eyes clear and hair glossily parted in the middle, framing his lean face. Hee was a man who clearly didn't have a mug of traditional beer mixed with some special secret ingredients.

Harry and Niall stared at Mitch in undisguised aggravation.

His apparent state of no affliction was just distasteful.

But they were hungry and Mitch had made food and they were in a state of mind to be turning up their nose at a labour free meal so they dug liberally and abashedly. Julian and Alex made it just in time to see Niall and Harry fight over the remaining pancake whilst Mitch watched in silent amusement.

"If you want to break up a clingy couple, leave them alone for at least two days," Julian said in a mock therapist voice.

"Oh shut up!" Harry threw a piece of his pancake in the general voice of Julian. Hia eyes were all on the last pancake that he was adamant to eat despite the fact that he was full. Niall finally gives up and opts to start making the hangover juice blend. With no breakfast for them, Julian and Alex ordered breakfast at Mcdonalds.