Chapter 6

With his hand on Niall's lower back, he lead Niall to the balcony of hotel suit. It gave a great view into the Park, were a formidable crowd was already gathering.

Harry moved from the balcony to get 2 wine glasses and the wine that management had gifted him. He popped the bottle and brought it forth with him to Niall.

"Devious of you to use me for your amusement." Harry said, referring to Niall's slow torture earlier on.

"Have you ever realized how Devious rhymes with Genius?" Niall mentioned with a smirk, whilst watching crisp cool liquid flow into the glasses held in his hand.

"As the only one with some semblance of higher education between the 2 of us, I think it's my duty to point out that though it rhymes but, and emphasis on the 'but', it doesn't mean the same thing."

"They don't have to. For I possess both qualities, Mr. Styles, and unfortunately for you, these are qualities that one cannot not attain from school."

"Oh Mr.Horan, is that your way of saying I'm lacking some vital qualities?

"Why yes, it is. I am sorry for putting it in such an evasive way; I keep forgetting that diplomas don't offer a module in simple ways of simple every day communication."

"Oh my diploma might not come with that module but if it's one thing I'm good at Mr. Horan, it's identifying when one is flirting with me." Harry said raising his chilled wine to his lips and taking a small gulp and Niall was compelled to do the same.

"If this is what you call flirting, Mr. Styles then you obviously have been getting hit on by some peculiar girls."

"Oh but it's simple logic, Mr.Horan. When one wants to court another, it may become very hard to put it out there hence they end up being a bit rude, like you are being right now if I might add, because of Frustration." Harry said and moved closer to Niall. So close that that their noses almost touched but Niall didn't move away.

He never moved away whenever Harry did this. And he had done it a couple of times too, just to see how Niall would react.

Instead his thin lips parted and let out a soft breath that fanned Harry's chin. It was cool and warm, a testament to the coldness of the wine that he was slowly sipping on earlier on.

Harry continued. "In reality what is happening behind those rude remarks is the observation of little things about the one you want, that drives you insane."

"For example, their eyes, "Harry said, gazing deeply into Niall's bottomless pools that were locked dead on his. He was so close to Niall that he could see how dilated his eyes were. He could see his own reflection. He saw what made Niall, Niall. His warmth, his kindness; his love, the humor he found so easily. All that interwoven with each yellow speck in his eyes.

"The graceful curve of their neck." Harry whispered again. He watched as Niall's eyes slowly slid from his eyes to the curve of his neck. The visual perusal was so slow and intimate that he felt tickles as it spanned his long slender neck. Harry's Adams apple bobbed, helping some dislodge the feelings caught in his throat to the bottom of his stomach. Niall's eyes partially closed in a seductive manner that was subconscious on his part but very conscious to Harry. His eyelashes cast shadows on his rosy cheeks as he inspected the curve of Harry neck, noting the crook he found so inviting and homey.

"Their lips." Harry breathed. Niall's eyes shot to Harry lips and longing blazed in them. Just like that night when they parted ways. The moon that was now hanging low in the sky should have made Niall's eyes a dark grey, but they were a blazing blue instead. They looked so bright and luminous focused on Harry's moist open lips.