Chapter 61

So apparently we are now trying to tour MITAM by ourselves. Honestly, that sounds so much fun. I doubt that we could pull it off but we can try. Just imagine a venue full of directioners singing a bunch of 1D songs for like 2 hours or so.

Ah, sounds like heaven to me.

Here are the details. You can DM NoControlProjec on Twitter if you are interested in knowing more or wanna contribute somehow:

 You can DM NoControlProjec on Twitter if you are interested in knowing more or wanna contribute somehow:

I don't know if this will be a success but it would be so legendary if we manage to make it happen

--------------

"Harlen!" Her name escaped Harry's throat in a growl.

The redhead froze like a deer in headlight. Her back, which was to Harry, hunched over but then became ramrod straight immediately after.

The passageway she had been headed to was made of glass and the light sifting through made her her hair become a garrish red. It looked like blotchy red ink had been spilled on it. It was greasy and Harry pretty sure he made out a couple grey hair in there.

The pretty red head that Harry and Niall had met at the charity ball was nowhere to be seen.

'What a waste of lemon snails.' Harry sneered at the memory.

The mystery had been solved. There was nothing more to pull in Harry's interest when it came to the readhead. She was a bitter, conniving horrible human being that took every reason she had to justify her evilness.

Harry had never looked at anyone and thought them evil, but God she was. She was evil incarnate!

He bet if he looked hard enough under her hair he could find a pair horns growing out of her scalp.

He didn't give Harlen an opportunity to react, rather he rushed her and crowded her space. He was in no mood for games.

"Where's Jessica?" Straight to the point, his voice sounded deeper. Even he, himself, could here the bite in it.