Chapter 14

Harry was too depressed for the shit that they called school so instead of going back in second semester as a full time day scholar he registered to be part time instead, giving him the freedom to login into class via the school website. And when he couldn't concentrate on that either he finally hung up his gloves and promised his mother he would try getting his education another time.

Because for the life of him, what happened between Niall and him had drained of every excitement he felt.

It felt so difficult to be mad at Niall.

And it made more difficult when his mother and Gemm wouldn't blathering about him.

Niall this, Niall that. Niall this and that. Niall that and this. This and that, so Niall.

You would think they worshipped him.

And when he said so, both Gemm and his mum looked at him like he had grown an extra head out of his bum. Turns out that Niall was all he has been talking about when he got home. And when he wasn't talking about Niall all he would do was mumble a few words and go back to scouring his phone for random pictures, tweets, and texts that reminded him of Niall. So to coax conversations out of him, Gemm and Anne started talking about Niall too.

Well god damn.

He had officially joined the heart broken teenage girl club. And without realizing it had become the club president AND mascot. What was missing was just an album with songs diarizing his need for Niall.

Even after his family made him aware of his moping he didn't even try to stop it hence the inevitable talk between him and his sister a few days before he left to go London.

'Yoh" Gemma said barging into his room. She had been knocking on the door but he refused to answer it so she used a hair pin to unlock the door.

"Sup" Harry replied not even blinking. After living with the conundrum called Gemma for about 16 years, nothing surprised him anymore.

"What did you do all day?"

"Hmm. Showered. Ate and then came back to bed. Then woke up around 2 to poop... Then ate again."

"Huh."

"Huh what?"

"I also pooped around 2 too."

"Mmmmm mum must have snuck castor oil in the breakfast syrup again."

"The crafty wench."

"What would you expect from a woman that gave birth to us?"

"Less castor oil."

"Well I know what I'm not getting you for Christmas then."

"Yay. How are you and NI?"

"Good. How are you and Tom."

"Hmmm he made fun of my cat earlier so I might have to break up with him."

"Good. I never liked him."

"You have never liked any of my boyfriends."

"I liked the guy you dated in your 9th grade in high school."

"Who was that?"

"The dude with the lush Korean hair styles."

"Jonnie? Dude! He was gay!"

"Well you should get more gay boyfriends then."

"You idiot! He hung around me because he wanted to get in your pants."