Chapter 28

Harry sighed in confirmation.

There was no other way.

It was his job after all.

It was his duty.

His prerogative.

He was their friend for this reason only.

Even if he had a choice not to, he still would have chosen to do so either way because they loved it. They might tell you otherwise when you asked them but he, an actual intellectual, knew that they were lying.

They might have once tried to hide his diary from him to keep him from doing this. They might have even threatened to throw him out of the band because of this but he knew....

You can't tell him anything concerning this subject matter because he was sure ....

Harry gave a long suffering sigh. 'The things I do for my friends.' Harry thought as he opened the group chat that he and the boys had created. The name of the group was changed on a daily basis, right now it was – ' Liam is a ball-less git'. He was pretty convinced that Louis had named it today.

HS: ... May the fourth be with you ....

LP: Good god not again

NH: HAHAHAHAHA!

                                                                 The Tommo has left this group.

LP: Oh no you don't!

                                                     The Payno has added The Tommo to this group.

LP: If we suffer, you suffer with us!

LT: I don't need this!

NH: Who said they need this @Louis?!

LT: All you clearly considering that you are still in this group.

HS: Oh stop pretending like you didn't enjoy that pun!

NH: We did ... the first time you told it to us. That was 5 years ago btw.

HS: ... I thought you said you would always have my back Niall.

NH: I laughed. What more do you want from me?

HS: Continuous support, you flip flopper!

LT: Support my ass! One more pun out of you and we are throwing you out of the band!

'Sigh, they are sooooo pleased with my pun." Harry concludes, closing his phone as he hikes the small duffel bag he was bring back to London with him.

He had left France at the wee hours of the morning, way before any respectable man would be up. Throwing the essentials into his bag as he argued with his manager on the phone proved to be just the thing that he needed to fully awake.

Because after the third 'godammit Harry' that the manger yelled at him after he kept refusing alternatives for spending his Fourth of July, sleep, he could see straight. He knew he was being unreasonable. He knew he was stressing his management out but he also knew himself and he really need to go home for a little bit of a breather.

His poor homesick soul could not take it anymore. He missed his family, he missed home, he missed not having a ready smile so not to scare away people, he missed not being lonely and he missed Niall. Going back to London would just be the ticket. Just one or so days will be enough.