Chapter 62

Harry came back into the waiting room looking much better. There was a little bit more colour to his face and he didn't look like he wanted to kill the next person he talked to.

Filling them in on Jessica's details took a little bit of time so it wasn't until later that they all realised that Harlen had somehow disappeared. Harry looked too tired to care anyway.

They all decided to to go back to Harry's house and regroup before coming back later in the afternoon during visitation hours.

The ride back home was in silence. It wasn't at all unnerving. Having spent almost everyday with the boys for the last five years it did get to the point that they all could sit around without having to feel like they need to the fill the silence. That was one of those moments.

Where everyone was so preoccupied with whatever was going on in their minds. Liam was plastered by the window looking onto the passing svenery but it looked like he wasn't seeng any of it. He was absently mindedly chewing his chain.

Louis was nodding off beside Liam, his heads was doing the droopy thing that was hilarious to watch but considering his own fatigue Niall just didn't have the energy to do so.

He had been on a flight from Australia the night before. Twenty or so hours of being air borne and to only land on LA smack dab in Harry's fiasco.

He had just managed to catch an hour or so of sleep before Harry ringed him and the panic his voice had him sprinting over to his place in a jiff.

The jet lag was making itself known now. He could feel a headache coming on too.

He looked over at Harry who had his phone in his hand and was typing furiously away. His muscles bulged as he tapped at the touch pad.

Niall blushed as his thoughts went back to the feel of Harry's muscles when he kissed him.

His lips tingled at the firmiliar memory from Harry's lips on his. He sucked on his bottom lip a little, looking for that minty taste of Harry's favorite chapstick.

Niall was so surprised by the forceful longing that barreled it's way into his chest. For the past weeks, he had been trying to bury the memories of what Harry had done so he could at least function somewhat normally as he promoted his album.

The first night after he had started working again he thought he was having a heart attack when the thoughts of Harry has become overwhelming.

Being in that hotel room, all by himself, left with only his heartbreak to keep him company led him into having a panic attack.

It had felt like how he usually felt when his claustaphobia kicked in but this time it felt so much worse. He did his breathing exercises and all the steps he was taught to do when he was first diagnosed but nothing was helping.

It took him about some time to finally realise what was going on.

And in that moment when he felt like he was about to die, all he wanted was Harry.

But Harry had betrayed him.

He had a good cry that night. The hotel carpet and him got well acquainted. At some point he fell asleep and the following morning he woke up feeling and looking horrible. No amount of makeup could hide the monstrous bags beneath his eyes nor the Harry shaped hole in his heart.

It didn't get any better. So he got better at pretending and distracting himself.

'Could he really have forgiven him that easily?' Niall worried