Chapter 45

"Honeeey I'm home!!" Harry hollered their now standard greeting.

"Welcome back dearest!" Niall smiled back. Harry and Niall traded kisses as Harry passed him to put away the light grocery shopping he had done.

Niall was in his designated role again, cooking in his pink lacy apron. He didn't put up much more of a fight this time when Niall demanded that he put it in when making breakfast again.

Maybe it was because this time there wasn't an audience.

Or maybe Harry was just wearing down in him.

Harry preferred to think it was because of their magical time behind the waterfall.

He voiced his thoughts, only to have a tea towel thrown at his face.

Harry slid a printed recipe at Niall when the food was done. The great smell writing from the two plates making both their stomachs growl.

Niall had gone on their adventures filled day the seat before on an empty stomach and when they got back he only managed to have a few bites of a sandwich before Harry cornered him against the wall and his way with him on the floor.

Then on the table.

Then on the couch.

Then by the stairs.

They made to make it to the bedroom but they had finally reached their limit by then.

They seriously needed to disinfect the whole house before everyone got back.

"What's this?" Niall asked curiously. He perused the paper and a frown appeared almost immediately when he was halfway done.

"Not another juice cleanse again, Harry." Niall disapprovingly sighed.

"This one is just three days! And it's not really juice, it's more like soup. Cold soup." Harry placed his hands under his chin and did the cupcake face.

"I like soup before I have a hot healthy meal, Harry. Not have the soup as the meal." Niall said with a look of finality on his face. Harry let it go. Probably because he knew he would get Niall to do it one way or another.

"Did you see that bar on your way to the shop?" Niall asked, changing the subject to something they would agree on.

"Yeah," Harry said as he cut into his egg, Benedict. He paired it up with toast and grilled spiced tomato before placing it into his salivating mouth.

Delicious. He closes his eyes to fully enjoy the meal more.

"Want to go there later on? Have a feel of the Jamaican atmosphere?" Niall's lips wrapped around his fork.

Chewing slowly, Harry met Niall's eyes." Oooh. Are you asking me out on a date, Niall?"

"Maybe." A small secretive smile slowly spread. Niall slyly looked up from his breakfast waiting for Harry's answer.

"Of course I'm going to say yes"

When they were both some with their breakfast they left all the dishes to be taken care of by the dishwasher. They went to set ready.

Niall was ready in no time but Harry kept changing outfit like they were on their way to meet the queen.

He was on his 5th outfit change when Niall just flat out refused to give him any more feedback in protest. It worked. Harry realising that he was wasting away the day changing decided on what he had first picked out.

They arrived at the bar late in the afternoon. A lazy crowd of chilled out drinkers were gathered in the joint, lazily taking swings of their beers or cocktails.