Chapter 35

"What's all the ruckus about!?" Growled a man as his sleep riddled eyes glowed in annoyance from the darkness of his room. Liam yelped in pain as he caught the bulk of two bustling men and they all went piling down on the floor of the elevator.

Sounds of a scuffle that was threatening to be a bloody beatdown emitted from the contraption.

Niall profusely apologized to the man," I am so sorry, sir! Don't worry, we are moving them outside." Then he jumped inside with the boys and jabbed the button for the elevator to close and go to the ground floor.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Liam struggles out beneath Lou's body.

Lou happened to be lying somewhat horizontal on too of Liam and was fighting off Harry's punches as best as he could. Harry completely gone to the fact that he was sitting on top of two people, used his recently acquired boxing skills to land in as many punches as he could into Louis' stomach.

Even though Harry had more of an advantage from his skills and bulk, Louis tenacity had him landing a few punches into Harry's unprotected jaw. Harry anger gave him quick recovery time. His head would whip back from the power of the punches but wouldn't miss a beat and throw in punches of his own.

The few that landed though stoke Louis breathes away making him gasp for air. Louis was slowly losing his strength from the onslaught of a freight train that was Harry Styles. The truth of the matter was that he was at a disadvantage, he was trapped between Liam and Harry, Harry was bigger and stronger and he could not even dodge the punches that he was getting because Harry was so angry it was making him uncontrollable.

Niall pulls Harry off of Louis. He pushes him into a corner and tries, by all means, to make him stay there." For fuck's sake, STOP IT!"

H was shaking on the spot he stood."He fucking said arghhhhhhhh!"Harry tried to pounce on Louis once more but this time, Liam, the muscle amongst the boys, pushed Niall aside and took over trying to keep Louis in his corner.

Niall puts a hand on Louis' chest but he pushes it away angrily."Keep your fucking boyfriend away from me!" He shouts angrily as he wipes the red tinted spittle off his chin.

"What in the name of all that's good and holy is going on here!?" Liam shouts, which he rarely does. But at this moment there was no other way of addressing this mess.

"Ask Mr. fucking Horan-Styles here!? What the fuck are you both going to do next without telling us!? Elope?!" Lous screams in the general direction of Harry but he couldn't really see him with Niall and Liam in between them.

"What?" Liam looked at Niall for some sort of explanation. But Niall was frizzled, his face was red and the nose was flaring in very unattractive ways. Shit, Niall was claustrophobic!

"Harry open the elevator!" Liam hurriedly instructs the lad that was closest to the buttons.

"What?" Harry questions, and actually stops struggling against Liam's hold.

"Niall is claustrophobic remember, open the fucking elevator!"

"Shit" Is all Harry manages to say before Niall slumps down into an abyss of darkness.

---------------------

Short, I know. I'm going to try to update soon.