Movie Night

(Persnal imagine for @GabrielleKM )

"Niall, babe." i looked over at my bestfriend who was lying on the ground.

"Yes princess?" He answered looking up at me with his ocean blue eyes.

"Wanna have a sleepover? "i askes excitedly

"Gabrielle, you already know my answer to that."He said smiling

"Yay!" i threw a pillow a his face and sat next to him on the other couch.

           He smiled and looked at me. I just stuck out my tounge and giggled.

Nialls P.O.V

       So looks like i'm sleeping over at Gabrielle's place tonight. i loved Gabrielle, she was my everything. I would never let anyone or anything hurt her. She was also so beautiful. Okay, maybe i had a little crush on her... So what??

"Niall?? helloooo??" She lightly poked my cheek.

I had zoned of into space thinking abouut her, "Oh, hah sorry."

"Its ok. Did you hear anything i said?"

     I slowly shook my head and she sighed looking down. Great one Niall! Already loosing your chances with her..

"Uhm..so, Wanna watch a movie? "I asked walking over to her shelf full of all kinds of movies.

       She nodded and walked up next to me. I was about to pick a movie when she slapped my hand away.

"ow.." i said in a low voice and looked at her.

"My pick." she smiled and put it on before sitting on the couch.

Gabrielle's P.O.V.

          Once i sat on the couch Niall sat next to me on the couch. I put a warm blanket over the both of us and layed my head on his shoulder. It was going to be a perfect movie night until both of you fell asleep with eachother wrapped in his arms.

©AmeezySmiley