In hell with Hades

Nessi's POV

I was waiting patiently for my lovely cousin to come out of the washroom. Wanna know why?I might have accidentally put the bleach in her shampoo. So yea...just waiting for a shriek to errupt. I've always wanted to see Clarisse with blonde hair.

I was always jealous of her dark chocolate brown hair, so beautiful unlike mine...plain blonde.

It's not that I don't love my sister well except for her all time bitchiness . I just love getting on her nerves...the reaction she gives ,amuses me everytime. *Evil laugh*

"Vanessa freaking Whitefield!." Came a shriek as expected. Now I take its my cue to run.

"You better run before I land your ass with Hades in hell!"

I am so dead..

In case I die, I wanted you guys to know that I was grateful for my wonderful life and please do tell my parents I love them, no matter what.

Okay. Now I am dead.

She tackled me to the ground before yelling again."why on cake eating freaking planet would you do that?!"

"Just for fun Clarr,and it's not that bad, you actually look good with the new blonde hair. We look like sister NOW" I said emphasising on 'now' cuz people always doubted if we are related.

I got my mom's blonde hair but she got my uncle's brown waves.

"Okay fine I forgive you, I don't have patience to deal with your shit right now." She said shocking me.

What?! No' Nessi I will kill you' or 'wait till I get you back' or 'your gummy bears are mine forever 'now' ?!?

Lack of her violent response got me worried. Is she really that mad at me? But I always do shit like this, she should have got used to it by now.

I carefully looked at her in disbelief only for her to turn around and go to the car before shouting "you coming or what?"

This got me really suspicious. Is she planning to kill me? Is this silence before storm?

"Wait....you are not mad at me?" I asked confused now.

"No, I am way too tired to stay mad at you." She said in a tired tone. Now that I see, she has dark circles and kinda puffy eyes.

Dint she sleep last night?

"Are you okay Clarr?" I asked now really concerned.

"Yes Nessi I am fine. Just get into the car or we will get a detention for running late."

"From when did you start caring about detention?" She is full of surprises today but I dint miss the hint sad tone deep within.

I will find out soon what's wrong. This is one thing I love about our relationship. We fight a lot no kidding . We literally pull the hair out of each other but then we are also best friends. We never keep secrets.

I will ask her what's wrong tonight. I though silently.

We share an apartment away from our parents because they are too busy watching over their business anyway . And due to sticking by each other since childhood we developed a special bond that I doubt even my own sister could have with me as if you have one..

But hey! I have Clarr with me. We grew up together, attended the same balle classes, go to the same school. We compete a lot with each other, that is where we fight. But it is all in good humour. We know our limits.

"Get your ass off the seat young lady, I dint want my day to start with detention."

"Clarr, tell me what's wrong." I asked in a very serious tone ever known to mankind or so what I thought ...

"Don't talk to me like that, you sound like a dieing toad actually." She said chuckling but stopped when I wasn't on the same boat.

"Okay let's talk tonight?"she asked hopefully yet tired.

"Okay" I agreed and we went to our death room.

Yes you heard me right....death room
We have history to begin with. Who freaking starts a day with dead people...yay life! We do. I sat on my chair behind Clarr, the usual and waited for the torture to begin.

-keep reading-
-notme16