Wafer.

I am in the pet shop now. I am a woman of my word. I said I will get a puppy, here I am in search of one. I was scanning the whole place carefully. I am here for a Retriever. Period. Clarr was fanning over the rabbits. But she admitted she was too lazy to manage a pet.

I am lazy too. Not the ' I am very lazy to do my home work' kinda lazy. I am ' the too lazy to switch the table lamp off even though I just have to stretch my hand for it' lazy.

But I just needed a companion. And I am totally a dog person. No offence to cat people out there. I like cats. But the difference is I LOVE dogs.

They are the best companions you could have. Honestly. I just wonder why I haven't had one before. Cuz you were too busy being lazy.

I went to the Retriever section. And one adorable cutie caught my eye. And that's it, I've decided it's my baby. The way it was looking at me shaking it's tail made me believe it liked me too.

Wafer.

That is what I named it. I know you might find it weird. But I've always dreamt of naming my pet 'wafer'.

I kept petting Wafer and cooing while Clarr drove the car. We reached home and Wafer immediately jumped off my lap in delight. His eyes were gleaming taking in his new home.

He certainly liked it.

"Wafy, come here boy. Follow me." I said and lead him into the house.

Clarr and I have decided we will get him a kennel soon. But till then he can sleep in my room. I bought the dog bed which is very soft by the way and placed it beside my bed diagonal to the window. From where I can see Nate everyday after he has his shower.

I ignored that person's existence so far as if and plan on keeping it that way. Clarr was petting Wafer while I got him food. We played with Wafer for a while and then decided to go out and chill for a while since it's a weekend.

"Ness, let's go to a party?"

I missed partying anyway so I agreed.

"But who's party do we have now?" I asked really confused. She went online on Facebook an dtexted someone must be Brandon and immediately started grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Brandon said he will throw a party just to cheer you up. He says it's been a while since you 'party buddies' hung out and that he misses you."

True. I missed him too. Avoiding Nate meant avoiding all the guys. I missed Sam , Brandon and Jason like hell even Nate. And I decided to make things right .

"Tell him we will be fashionably late like always." I said winking.

Clarr 'wooped' in air and texted him. I am gonna party and have fun just like I always did. I will not let someone effect my life this much. It's time to get sexy tonight.

-keep reading-
-notme16