Catching up

I was in my sweet world of dating Percy Jackson and fighting the ultron with iron man when the demon ruthlessly pulled me back to his planet.

I felt something sticky running down my stomach and immediateky woke up only to find myself swimming in orange juice. What the hell? And there stood the demon itself laughing her ass out while I was still figuring out how to defeat ultron.

I snapped back to my senses only to find her now sober and smug that got me agitated.

"What was that for?!" I yelled.

"Woah! Calm your tits horsey. Payback is a bitch ." She said pointing at her still kinda blonde hair. But it is almost normal now! It looks light highlights that's it!

"But could you not get your 'payback' at some reasonable time and not at 7 freaking a.m on a Saturday morning?!" I groaned.

"Nope" she said cheekily before adding "oh and it's your turn to go grocery shopping." With that she went back to her room and let me tell you...I could hear her snore within no time. How can someone slip into deep sleep so easily?!

I groaned and got up to take a shower. And then chose a casual outfit and headed my way out. Clarr was now awake and was making breakfast. She's got good cooking skills and well..I've got good eating skills.

"Want something? I am gonna grab a frappe on the way!" I shouted.

"Get me a strawberry smoothie" she shouted back.

I walked as the store is right across the street and I love walking more than driving around.

I entered the store and greeted Brooke, she is really close to Clarr and me but is in college too. She works in the store every weekend just for the sake if it.

I like working here, it's pretty cool. She says but hell, every person in the radius of one kilometer knows that she comes here just for Chase, the manager of the store. He is pretty hot though. But it would be pedophilic to hit on him so I don't. *Sheepish grin*

"So watcha looking for today Ness?" Brooke asked casually swinging an arm around my shoulder.

She is like our big sis who plays the role of knight in shining armour when needed.
"The usual stuff Brooke, I'll catcha in a while" I said and left smiling.

I took out the list and started collecting everything needed. But like always I had to stop at a place and have an inner battle again .

Fruit loops? Or honey loops? Don't judge me but both of them are just yum and well...I just can't decide.
So I called Clarr like always.

Two ring and she lifted the phone.

"Hello?"

"Fruit loops or honey loops?"

"I am in mood for some honey loops...no no fruit...gah! Why do you even ask?...I am confused now. Get anything!" She said and cut the call.

Waaaaay to be helpful!*scoff*

I was still in my battle when a voice came surprising me.

"Ness?" There are only few people who call me Ness and not Nessi . It wasn't hard to recognise this voice though.

"Sam." I said acknowledging him but dint show any excitement. It's true that I missed him but he still hurt my sister and I can never forget that.

"How are you?"

"I am fine thank you." He seemed really hurt by my blunt replies and lack of excitement.

"Are you still mad at me?" No shit genius...

"Samuel, how can I stay mad at you?" I asked very sweetly.

"Okay I understand but I am sorry okay? Just tell me how to make it up to you." He said softly. He changed over years. He no more seemed cocky and player and stuff. He almost looked like the old Sam we used to hang out with.

"I missed you Ness " he said softly .

"We missed you too." I said specifying 'we' .

"I met Clarr the other day, she dint change at all. As gorgeous as ever. " He said in a daze. Does he like her?

"Do you like her?"I asked bluntly.

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked turning pink and leaving me baffled.

"But she said you talked to her as if nothing ever happened!"I yelled suddnely loosing temper.

"Look.. I know I made a huge mistake by hurting her all those years ago, but she is my first love and I could never move on. I just dint know how to react and she seemed to have moved on, so I dint feel like making fun of myself." I almost fell bad for him but he deserved it.

I am proud of you Clarr.

"Just be yourself and she will come around" I told him sincerely and he smiled at me.

"See you around Sam!"I gave him a hug surprising him and said "missed you a lot buddy"

With that we did the Grocery shopping together and left for Starbucks catching up on old time.

He dropped me home and said that he will try his best to make it up before leaving.

-keep reading-
-notme16