Only Jamie

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this book so far. Do check out another book 'only Jamie' under humor as well. I really hope you will like it. It is about Nate and Nessi's son, Chase Williams story with a quirky girl Jamie, daughter of Jessica and Jake. Remember? The beach and uni friends? Yup.

"hey babe! Wanna forget the night?"

"Sorry bud, I don't swing for your team."

"Damn hotness!" He muttered a few colorful words before disappearing.

But before I could sign in relief, a girl came swinging her hips.

"So...wanna bang?" Wow,blunt much?

I morph my face into disgust and say.
"Sorry, but I am straight." As politely as possible.

"But I just heard you turn that hottie down." She came closer ...too close for my liking.

"Hey back off! Don't you hear the lady? She is as straight as a pole!" Said Mallory furiously pushing the bimbo away.

I looked at my best friend with grateful eyes only for her to glare at me.

"See! This is what happens when you lie idiot! Why do you have to tell all the hot guys around something you are not?"

Accompany Jamie summers in her freaky rollercoaster ride, pushing hot guys away, more like running away from them with as many as absurd reasons possible.

I am very very very sorry for the wait, the epilogue will be out soon.

-keep reading-
-notme16